Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #67: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

Mg5OiW7.jpg

[DE]Megan is joined tonight by a member of the programming team -- introducing [DE]Jim from our Xbox One team! Jim works as a programmer on the Xbox One version of Warframe, and is ready to put his skills to the test as a Tenno! Tyl Regor is up to no good (as always), and Jim is prepared to put him in his place in the Phoenix Intercept Tactical Alert! With Jim laying the smack down on Tyl Regor and Megan answering questions in chat, it’s sure to be an X-citing night!

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, April 16 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

Phoenix Intercept, eh?

Haha, can't wait to see that. The Phoenix Intercept was really fun, especially the "final" mission when everything was level 130+. They still died by the hundreds, but at least it felt like I had to actually use all my gear to the fullest, you know? Very rarely do I actually need to bring my mightiest weaponry. Something like, say, Scindo Prime, with Berserk/Channel mods/Viral/etc is already overkill against everything on the star chart, let alone bringing a primary/secondary of equal power level.

TL;DR gief moar lvl 100 monsters plox

The new Blackout was really fun. Getting swarmed with 70+ Manics, great great fun! I had to keep rezzing my teammates, but then that's their fault for not using Hushed Invisibility.

/lokimasterrace

Can't we have this on Friday?

But then when would we have the devstream?! You can't possibly expect me to sit through two streams in a single day!

No one has that kind of attention span, especially me!

There should be an event/quest involving Vor recruiting Tenno to prepare for a coming threat,

which would end with a fight with some sentients, and Vor "destroying" the Void,

in an attempt to prevent them from entering in great numbers. (which fails)

This doesn't really need to happen before the actually update with the Sentiants,

but would be a grate addition to the Lore.