Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Phoenix Intercept

(PSN)MightyMario2015

Hello!

I am currently crafting my Scindo Prime(And have a Galatine at the ready), but I am pretty low level on PS4, even though on PC I am rank 13. I am currently not able to do Phoenix Intercept for Tempo Royale and will probably not be able to in such a short time that is left. I am by no means a beginner, and can hold my own in a fight, and I will surely be able to control the nodes to be defended since I use Volt and am pretty versatile. I will try to not get in your way.

Currently my Galatine is readily built and my Scindo will be done by tomorrow.

Can anybody please carry me through the Alert? I really want Tempo Royale. I can even try to give you some prime parts I've amassed, as thanks, but I have few.

Thanks in advance

If you are on tonight my clan mates and I can run you through it. I haven't been on yet this morning to see if we have anyone on right now. Shoot me a friend request on psn and if you don't have it done by tonight when the main group of my guys are on, we'll get you ran through it. 

We wouldn't need anything in return, so you can keep your parts. 

psn: excat_56

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

If you are on tonight my clan mates and I can run you through it. I haven't been on yet this morning to see if we have anyone on right now. Shoot me a friend request on psn and if you don't have it done by tonight when the main group of my guys are on, we'll get you ran through it. 

We wouldn't need anything in return, so you can keep your parts. 

psn: excat_56

There's no way I can do it by myself or with public groups, unless I get lucky or I have high tier gear like on my PC account. I don't even have Ceres unlocked.(Of course, if unlocking it is necessary I'll do all I can on that matter, but iirc taxiing has no such requirement)

First of all, thanks alot! What does "tonight"mean? The current shown time on the forums is 11:31 AM but the time at my side of the world is 6:31 PM. Simply put, how many hours from the time I posted this will be the time you'll be on? I'll make sure to log in at that time.

I will definitely add you to my friends list.

Edited by (PS4)MightyMario2015

There's no way I can do it by myself or with public groups, unless I get lucky or I have high tier gear like on my PC account. I don't even have Ceres unlocked.(Of course, if unlocking it is necessary I'll do all I can on that matter, but iirc taxiing has no such requirement)

First of all, thanks alot! What does "tonight"mean? The current shown time on the forums is 11:31 AM but the time at my side of the world is 6:31 PM. Simply put, how many hours from the time I posted this will be the time you'll be on? I'll make sure to log in at that time.

I will definitely add you to my friends list.

Glad I was on early enough for you. It seems we have a 7 hour difference. I didn't get a chance to read this post until now! Nevertheless, we got you through it!