Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: Fang And Claw

DE_Adam

Breaking into vaults is much easier with a friend, and this past week was all about celebrating those extra-special moments where teamwork makes a tough job easy.  The submissions we received were all excellent, but only one pair of Tenno could stand out against the rest.

This next Challenge goes back to the lone Tenno making due with only their wit, weapons, and deadly warhound ready to rip and shred through any enemy that's foolish enough to stand in your way.  Check out this week's Blade and Gun Challenge for all the details on our latest winner and new unique challenge! 

-DE_Adam

Finally it's unlocked! After getting my second top honorable mentions this season im ready for a proper win finally! 

Loadout:

You said fang and claw so that's all there was this time. My fangs and Silvius' claws

5ZpVf7A.jpg

Including kubrow details...just in case its needed

EaNB1bM.jpg

Submissions:

my stance was a little goofy here but my kubrow popped that guy like a baloon

Qu0scw0.jpg

nR1iJMx.jpg

With a flash of claw and the bite of steel the stealth kill kubrow/master combo went flawlessly.

Edited by Caobie

This is my first time trying out for a Blade and Gun challenge, so here goes nothing! ^w^

Loadout: Valkyr W/ Rakta Ballistica and Kogake + Patches (Sunika Kubrow)

Snapshot_16_zpsk7rxqpne.png

Entry 1: As a quick shot from the Ballistica begins to dissolve a Detron Crewman in a flash of Radiation (gotta love the irony), Patches appears to completely devour the right half of a Prod Crewman. Corpus Morale fell by 3 points.

Snapshot_18_zpsvstilfrp.png

Entry 2: As Valkyr breaks the neck of one unsuspecting Detron Crewman, Patches sprints past and slashes his equally unsuspecting partner clean in two.

Snapshot_3_zpsjftwcpsk.png

Hopefully I did everything right :3 If not, let me know if something should be fixed/changed.

Edited by Erukyo

my loadout:

nobrye.jpg

Real team work right there loyalty till his death, love my kubrow <3

My two objective's:

2r4o289.jpg

34fm8lu.jpg 

That first shot is fantastic.

This is my first time trying out for a Blade and Gun challenge, so here goes nothing! ^w^

Loadout: Valkyr W/ Rakta Ballistica and Kogake + Patches (Sunika Kubrow)

Snapshot_16.png?_subject_uid=75592607&w=

Entry 1: As a quick shot from the Ballistica begins to dissolve a Detron Crewman in a flash of Radiation (gotta love the irony), Patches appears to completely devour the right half of a Prod Crewman. Corpus Morale fell by 3 points.

Snapshot_18.png?_subject_uid=75592607&w=

Entry 2: As Valkyr breaks the neck of one unsuspecting Detron Crewman, Patches sprints past and slashes his equally unsuspecting partner clean in two.

Snapshot_3.png?_subject_uid=75592607&w=A

Hopefully I did everything right :3 If not, let me know if something should be fixed/changed.

Your images aren't showing.

The easiest way I find to be sure they show correctly, is to upload them to a free image hosting site, such as imgur, then use img tags to post them, like so:

[img]http://imgur.com/blahblahblah[/img]
Edited by S7ORM

Your images aren't showing.

The easiest way I find to be sure they show correctly, is to upload them to a free image hosting site, such as imgur, then use img tags to post them, like so:

[img]http://imgur.com/blahblahblah[/img]

Thanks for letting me know. The images were working fine for me, and I was using the img tags, but I guess it was only working for me. Uploaded them to a different source so they should be visible now.

This is my submission.

load out

f9Zv7Qy.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

submissions

hHESkbT.jpg

ZY2ihJ5.jpg

Edited by Chamundi

Submission 1 (dragon nikana melee kill + kubrow kill)

Loadout: 

1429682444-2015-04-22-00001.jpg

Screenshot (look clearly whats gonna hug that corpus :3):

1429682373-41.png

Submission 2 (grinlok kill + kubrow kill)

Loadout:

1429682444-2015-04-22-00001.jpg

Screenshot:

1429682396-42.png

Extra video of both actions where screenshots come from:

Edited by cob_metallica