Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear De

Magicfingers

please take a look at the grineer manic. his drop rate for stuff is nonexistent. it's obvious he is broken. despite me killing him at least 5 times a day, i rarely get any drops. i think so far i've gotten 2 energy orbs and 1 rifle ammo drop from him. where are the mods that are supposed to drop from him?

Warframe0000_zpsqkcvtckm.jpg

with all the mods listed for him, i should of at least gotten one of them as many times as i've killed him. as it is right now, he's not worth having to fight and is just a plain nuisance when he shows up.

During Blackout, I did all 3 missions to get all the prizes. I did the first mission twice because I didn't notice there was another one (I thought it was just do the same mission 3 times).

So that's 30 Manics per mission x4. Which gives us 120 Manics in the span of an hour.

Not a single drop, not even with Nekros.

Yup, he's broken alright.

During Blackout, I did all 3 missions to get all the prizes. I did the first mission twice because I didn't notice there was another one (I thought it was just do the same mission 3 times).

So that's 30 Manics per mission x4. Which gives us 120 Manics in the span of an hour.

he wasn't supposed to drop anything in the blackout missions according to DE

i second this. I too experianced this in black out

The drop tables were pretty much disabled in the Alert.

he wasn't supposed to drop anything in the blackout missions according to DE

The drop tables were pretty much disabled in the Alert.

.....I didn't know that. Disregard what I said then.

I still think he's broken regardless, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta chime in with this too. I was having fun sparring with manics while completing Cephalon Simaris's hunt on phobos, and farming Lech/Vor for weapon parts. I killed easily more than a dozen and never saw anything but ammo from them. Not even a common mod.

• 2 weeks later...

If I kill 1000 units of the same time, I don't get 1000 Mods. I don't even get 100 Mods. I also do NOT get 10. What I might get is a few, like maybe a maximum of 5, and even then not even a Rare.

Do you fight Manics by the thousands? No.

If they have the same drop chance as a regular unit, it perfectly explains the drop amounts.

Is everyone asking for the Manic to have vastly increased drop chances compared to regular units?