Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Na] -Kratos Parakletos- [Recruting] -Active Players-[Binary Alliance]

toker

We are looking to increase the numbers in our clan. What sets up apart from anything other clan my honest answer is nothing as the only thing that I consider a good thing that will set any clan apart from another is the players within it. There is no better feeling knowing that when you join a clan you look forward to talking to the people within it and do your best to help each other out. With that been said our clan may not be the greatest out there, majority of our players at the moment like to solo their missions and we are mainly composed of new players with some vets. We have a clan emblem, all research labs are done, dueling room and obstacle course. I understand that we all have our own things to deal with in real life which is not issue at no point will you be kicked from clan just because you don't log in often, I myself attend college and work so I know how hard it can be at times to take the time to play for a bit. We would like to stablished some runs for everyone to take part off in one way or another, but when we are not able to we are part of an alliance which is composed of 50+ clans with plenty of players that may give you advice or help with what you need. If there is any questions or would like send me a message on here or within game same name tag. Thanks

Would like some experienced players to join and help manage the clan.

IGN-toker

Alliance info below

JUTVkDb.png

Greetings tenno, we are Binary. An alliance founded to create a strong community, we are looking for more clans of all sizes to join us.

Our alliance is primarily community focused, with all members free to have their say in the running of the alliance and make the most of our TeamSpeak3 server and website.

Dark Sectors:

Though the main focus of Binary is our community, we intend to occasionally take part in conflicts when the opportunity occurs, either by getting directly involved or by helping our allies. This is completely optional however. Clans will not be pressured to contribute credits, resources or manpower to these conflicts. We also have other alliances willing to back us up should the need arise.

The only requirement to join is for the clan warlords to maintain their clans, keeping them active and dealing with any disputes that arise with their members.

As for rules, they are as one would expect.

Respect others and behave yourself. Do not cause trouble in the alliance chat or TeamSpeak, those who break these simple rules will be dealt with appropriately.

Feel free to message me in-game, here on the forums or fill out a recruitment form on our website (This helps!).

Current clan count: 50

Edited by toker

• 2 weeks later...

Message was updated if anything isn't mention please feel free to ask would really like to recruit some European players for some of our members that play during night time here in the U.S.

• 2 months later...