Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To The Kubrows Eggs?

Kantazo

Question

I've noticed a slight decrease in their mod drop rate actually. It used to me for me that one mod always dropped when I wipe out a pack from one nest. Doesn't seem to be the case for me any more. Sometimes I only end up with one from two nests or none. As for eggs, unsure as they've always had a terrible droprate.

When you destroy their nests they attack you plus by killing them they drop mods. So is a win win. PLus you get to scan them too.

But you're on an egg hunt... and you're complaining that you cant get eggs...  Indeed it is a win win. But you started this thread to talk about the egg drop chance, not the extra mods or scans...

But you're on an egg hunt... and you're complaining that you cant get eggs...  Indeed it is a win win. But you started this thread to talk about the egg drop chance, not the extra mods or scans...

Indeed, I just dont want to feel like I wasted my time so I added the positives among the negative.

I have seen two eggs drop in the entire time I have played. I have seen more alerts for them.

Plus, the eggs stack from alerts, but you can't pick up eggs if you already have one.

Since when can't we pick up more than one? I always been able to pick up eggs even though I had one, and I didn't lost it

Indeed, I just dont want to feel like I wasted my time so I added the positives among the negative.

Just keep the positives in your head, otherwise you're going off topic

__________________________________________________________________________________

(Back to topic)

You can always buy a kubrow egg for 10 plat, I'm sure you can sell a mag prime set for 10 plat

Since when can't we pick up more than one? I always been able to pick up eggs even though I had one, and I didn't lost it

If you have one when you step on another one it tells you that you can only hold one egg. The only way to get multiple at once is to buy them or get them from alerts.

I have done way over 60 runs on Earth searching for the eggs, I have killed countless Kubrows and destroyed  their nests and no one single drop. This is just absolutely ridiculous

I really do wish I could offer a better response besides "RNG is RNG" but... Well... I can't.

The eggs are fairly rare. You could get an egg your first run, your fiftieth, or your fife hundredth. There are no guarantees in this game unless the Lotus promises something via an alert (and I wouldn't be surprised if even those got the RNG treatment eventually.)

Grab a spam build Nekros from the recruiting channel if you want to increase your chances. Or run one, if you have him.

Edited by Kestral9999

Just keep the positives in your head, otherwise you're going off topic

__________________________________________________________________________________

(Back to topic)

You can always buy a kubrow egg for 10 plat, I'm sure you can sell a mag prime set for 10 plat

Wow, did you get your beauty sleep interrupted or some? Cool down and chill off dude. I have obtained two eggs way back like 3 patches back and since then nothing, so as many have posted seems a problem that is affecting a lot of people.

I really do wish I could offer a better response besides "RNG is RNG" but... Well... I can't.

The eggs are fairly rare. You could get an egg your first run, your fiftieth, or your fife hundredth. There are no guarantees in this game unless the Lotus promises something via an alert (and I wouldn't be surprised if even those got the RNG treatment eventually.)

Grab a spam build Nekros from the recruiting channel if you want to increase your chances. Or run one, if you have him.

Unfortunately nekros wont help with the egg problem. Can't desecrate nests as far as I'm aware.

Just sounds like RNG OP. Doubt anythings changed.

I've been seeing a lot of eggs recently but that doesn't mean the drop rate has increased.

I've just been lucky. 

Unfortunately nekros wont help with the egg problem. Can't desecrate nests as far as I'm aware.

Just sounds like RNG OP. Doubt anythings changed.

I've been seeing a lot of eggs recently but that doesn't mean the drop rate has increased.

I've just been lucky. 

Hm, I always thought the eggs dropped from Kubrows... I've found eggs in the middle of tunnels with no nests nearby.

Well damn, if that's the case, run as many exterminates as fast as you can and pray to RNGesus.

There are often extra nests off the route you would use killing the targets. It usually pays for me to take my time and explore a bit.

I usually only do exterminates if I am solo. If I have at least one person with me I do excavation. Keys help soothe the disappointment if I don't get an egg. YMMV.

Edited by PinkiePiePalpatine

Hm, I always thought the eggs dropped from Kubrows... I've found eggs in the middle of tunnels with no nests nearby.

Well damn, if that's the case, run as many exterminates as fast as you can and pray to RNGesus.

Oh... Now you've got me paranoid.

I'm 99.9999% sure eggs only drop from nests.

Unless its changed, but I don't think thats the case.

I've never see one drop from a kubrow. Its always possible they rolled into a tunnel?

They do tend to roll a lot. had on roll of a cliff once and it didn't teleport up like other drops :(

There is more chances to get a egg if u do it in a squad. Happens to me many times.

Luck?

There is no reason why a larger squad would increase your chances, which is purely based on how many nests spawn and the egg drop rate.

Eggs don't work like the stalker.