Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #51!

[DE]Rebecca

Join us this Friday, April 24 for Devstream #51! We've got a lot to discuss on all things boss reworks & more!

Who: Scott, Sheldon, Geoff, Steve & Rebecca!  

What: Prepare for updates on all things boss reworks! So far we've discussed and revealed bits and pieces of the overhauls of J3-Golem, Kela de Thaym, Tyl Regor, and Nef Anyo. Tune in to Devstream 51 to learn more about how these coming threats will be making their mark on the Solar System, and more!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes!

Where: Find us at: www.twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us Friday, April 24th at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on April 24 - Get your boss rework related questions in! 

Awesome.

How is Sgt. Nef Anyo coming along? Is he going to have multiple phases and a variety of mechanics?

Will he and Derf Anyo be able to pull off unique team attacks?

When can we expect the duo to arrive?

Really, I am interested in all of the bosses currently being reworked, but I want to see Sgt. Nef Anyo and Derf Anyo.

Edit: Oh, and if you can, please give us more information on Frost's rework. I, and other Frost/Frost Prime mains have been waiting quite patiently I'd say.

Edited by Tymerc

I had some questions that I wanted to get in for last devstream but was in able to do so. So these aren't related to boss reworks but I was wondering if you all could answer them anyway.

Question:

1) Is it possible to make it so we can toggle chomas pelt off in social areas? Hek even in mission and we just sacrifice armor for speed that rivals Loki? While I love pelted Chroma, i also LOVE under Chroma! The art team did such an AMAZING job on him and it saddens me that I can only see him when I Effigy.

2) with Excals rework right around the corner. Why not go the extra mile and not only have him draw his energy sword but also have energy armor suround him as well?

3) please oh please oh please shed some light on the Nemesis tease!!

Edited by Senketsu_

Awesome cant wait!

Question:

Will we be seeing anymore obtainable boss weapons like Vor's seer pistol? Would be neat to keep a few as trophys.

[unrelated to bosses question]

Back in Devstream 24 we where shown some early footage of different acrobatic movements for kubrows

such as wallrunning, jumping, and vaulting. with parkour 2.0 around the corner will we be able to expect 
any parkour/pathfinding changes for kubrows?

vbmmOML.gif

Edited by KyleDelta

I really enjoyed the Lephantis cutscene right before you fight it, the fight getting there and the buildup is really great.

Since  J3-Golem will be an archwing boss, can we expect more cutscenes and buildup(hybrid mission) leading into the final stage in space?

This includes other bosses

Edited by Juebev

TO SCOTT:

Last Devstream you mentioned looking at Frost again when referring to Excalibur changes. Could you please expand on what your possible plans are for him?

It is rather important as the last changes, primarily the Snowglobe, were brought in to change his style - to prevent him from babysitting the Globe all the time. However, unfortunately the alterations resulted in the exact opposite (especially as stacking isn't as effective as it could be due to timers), with more babysitting than before. So I'm interested to see what your intentions will be this time around.

I'm aware this isn't boss related but hopefully you do permit other questions, like mine, as it is related to the last stream and unfortunately wasn't elaborated on due to the main topic of the Excalibur rework.

Edited by Naith

Q: are you going to make it impossible to do a quick run on said bosses? Some of us like to run them for resources.

Of course they are. I bet they'll all have invulnerability phases. But there is not much we can do about it.

But I can try asking:

Q: Are you planning to include invulnerability phases on reworked bosse?

Edited by Krak_Nihilus

Nice, will be there.

Q1: Will any of these bosses have invincible phases? If so, why? that is not a fun mechanic.

Q2: Will they be dropping new Warframe/weapons parts?

Q3: Will they be locked behind Time/RNG walls?

Edited by Zaniux

So soon? It seems like only a few days ago we had a Devstream. Time flies, I guess...

You know, we've begged for reworks and balance changes, but the one we haven't heard about in awhile is Nef Anyo's rework. How far along is he? He had new concept art and the like long before Tyl Regor, and we're really starving for a proper Corpus villain right now, so what's he been up to? Been hitting the gym, hopefully...

Also, any chance on some new Infested bosses after J3-Golem? They're in dire need of more bosses, including their own Assassin type unit.

As well, any new developments since last Devstream on an update on Stalker, as he is somewhat a boss in his own right? Any thoughts on how to rework him yet?

Finally, any reworks on bosses that have already been reworked? Lech Kril and Sargas Ruk come to mind. Not that they need full visual overhauls or anything of that sort, but we have the Vay Hek boss fight now, and his fight really feels like a boss battle, so is there any plans to bring other already reworked bosses up to snuff?

Edited by Krion112

Are the manics going to be tied to Tyl Regor, considering how strong they are and Regor's work with genetics? As in perhaps he managed to fix decay syndrome for a select few, and those are now manics. 

Edited by Cypress85

To Scott:

Last Devstream you mentioned looking at Frost again when referring to Excalibur changes. Could you please expand on what your possible plans are for him?

It is rather important due to the last changes, primarily the Snowglobe, was brought in to prevent him from babysitting the Globe all the time, but unfortunately the alterations resulted in the exact opposite (especially as stacking isn't as effective as it could be due to timers), with more babysitting than before. So I'm interested to see what your intentions will be this time around.

Not sure whether they'll answer this since Rebecca might not take it since its not a "boss rework related question".

Hope they do though, will be interesting to know what Scott wants to do with Frost after they change Excalibur.

Will Kela have anything to do with the Grustrag 3?

I remember making a thread shortly before the release of G3 where I suggested that the G3 (not named at that moment) be included as the soldiers fighting for Kela's pleasure and I was wondering if anyone read it. 

Modifications Before Updating 10.6

Whether tell, please, these fashions in next updating will be entered: EMP Aura, Pistol Amp, Affinity Amp, Sacrifice and so on? It would be very desirable to see them in game later long time.

In advance I apologize for bad English.