Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Can You Please Allow Everyone To View Their Bonus Objective In Missions?

Tymerc

Hello everyone,

For some reason, only the host can view their bonus objective at any time by simply hitting the escape key, while anyone connected to said host is only allowed to see their bonus objective once upon joining and spawning. It's easy to miss.

Please allow everyone to be able to use the escape key to see what their bonus objective is.

That 10,000 bonus affinity helps, and it's a pain having to guess what your bonus objective is by trying different things on enemies and whatnot.

Thanks.

Edited by Tymerc

I whole heartedly agree fellow Tenno!

The bonus objective is in severe need of a rework in my opinion with how they are executed and what not and I would like to be able to view them by going onto the mission progress tab in the escape menu as I feel that would be an appropriate place to put it.

I was wondering why P for Mission Progress didn't show anything. Thanks. Oddly, I've seen "Get X kills" show up and I kill something and it not count... generally happens with the rifle challenge though, and frequently in Archwing missions. I wonder if that's related.

I was wondering why P for Mission Progress didn't show anything. Thanks. Oddly, I've seen "Get X kills" show up and I kill something and it not count... generally happens with the rifle challenge though, and frequently in Archwing missions. I wonder if that's related.

I noticed that as another issue.

If you die and revive before completing your bonus objective, it seems to completely break and not count any further attempts to make progress.

i was playing with a friend who was the host and for me to see the precentage i had to do was stun and hack it after he hacked it and it was working, and if i didnt do it i wouldnt get any points, by the way how are the points gained?

Treasure Hunter and Hacker are also dodgy for me.  I'll spot that's what I've got at the start but it often wont show when pressing ESC or P and when I do pick up a mod/complete a hack I get no notification of bonus affinity received.

Tsk tsk, asking for Stealth kills in Survival and Defense...

Asking for 30 Rifle kills when you have no Primary

10 Pistol kills when you have no Secondary

10 Melee kills with no melee.

Asking for your Ult when you have an unranked frame that's ways from lv10 and having it.

Archwing bonuses are all kinds of messed up.  The main weapon doesn't count as a rifle, there is no secondary, there's no hacking, and despite all this I get those objectives regularly.  I'd like to see DE fix this stuff, but honestly it's on the list well below getting some of their game modes to consistently work.

Between the regular need for the /unstuck command (though this seems to be getting better), the need for a /resetfov command (anyone else have the view locked to the back of your frame's head after a hack?), and the general failures of PvP to be balanced, I think they've taken a bite that may be a bit too big.  They'll eventually gnaw it to a reasonable size, but until then losing 5000 xp isn't so bad (when you get 12000 three times from a high level SPy 2.0 mission.