Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem

Buckethead390

Same issue. Althou I had it approved only a few days ago.

Note: Your clan emblem has been already approved and will be available in game when the next update is released. If you would like to update/change your emblem, it will cost another 150 Platinum

I have the same issue as well. Approved as of yesterday, but was not added with this update. Im sad cuz I worked for a good while on mine :(

Oh well, just needs to be fixed. Hopefully it can be added via hotfix and not just updates, or else we'll have to wait another week or so

Edited by SgtFlex

• 6 months later...

I have waited for my clan emblem for about 3-4 days and it has not been approved. I can guarantee that the emblem is appropriate and is just like any other clan emblem. I was so pumped about getting to see the emblem in game and all my friends were annoyed too of the delay.

Edited by XtractedMC

I have waited for my clan emblem for about 3-4 days and it has not been approved. I can guarantee that the emblem is appropriate and is just like any other clan emblem. I was so pumped about getting to see the emblem in game and all my friends were annoyed too of the delay.

It can take up to a week or more for a Clan or Alliance Emblem to get approved, regardless of what it looks like.

And once it is approved, you have to wait for an update or a hotfix for it to get implemented into the game. It doesn't just happen automatically. They add it in with the coding for updates.

Please be patient; we're not due for an update or are looking towards a hotfix this week anyway. You'll have to wait a little longer, Tenno.