Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quanta (Vandal) - Preventive Gameplay

Pacheon

I don't actually know, if the other Quanta versions do have the same "bug", but it might cause heavy frustration afterall.

People are able to disrupt the secondary fire by just shooting at it with everything but Quanta weapons itself.

Meaning that, if e.g. even my Sentinel shoots the alternative cube, it will just puffer away, without any damage cause, explosion, etc.

Same goes for that, that other players with all weapons, except Quanta, are able to puffer that cube.

On the other type, friendly Quanta weapons are able to trigger the explosion of other's Quanta Cubes, which shouldn't be possible.

Got someone who just keept destroying the Quanta Cubes from another player and ... that isn't really funny, since he wasn't able to cause any significant damage nor being able to kill any enemy.

Would you consider checking your mechanics, before re-releasing an existing weapon, where people prolly reported this kind of frustration/"bug".

Thanks.

I don't think it's a bug and it doesn't bother me at all never ever had a problem with it 

Never had a problem with it, but it seems like you just ranked it up and that's it afterall.

There are multiple issues with weapons, if getting deep into it.

People are able to detonate it, sure, but if no one wants that? Like the example given at my first post?

It is like being annoyed by a Loki, Valkyr, Vauban - being switch teleported, pulled, kicked off a platform into death, while killing lv 60+ infested or whatever.

Isn't funny at all, has no purpose either.

I don't think it's a bug and it doesn't bother me at all never ever had a problem with it 

I perfectly agree.

Want to do some strategy plays? Dont play pugs. Call some friends and teach them how your weapom works and what they cant do.

Same happens on trinity triyng to use her energy restores on a mob and half second after, someone kills the mob. Or ash using blade storm and people always aim on the red targets making it less affective. Or nyx mind controled mobs now can store damage, and after the end of duration, the mob dies ( even if he dont need to, maybe she controled a shield osprey to help or a healing ancient, but NAH lets just shoot at it so it dies righ after.

Teamplay can be achieved, but it was never a perfect thing, on any games. 

I perfectly agree.

Want to do some strategy plays? Dont play pugs. Call some friends and teach them how your weapom works and what they cant do.

Same happens on trinity triyng to use her energy restores on a mob and half second after, someone kills the mob. Or ash using blade storm and people always aim on the red targets making it less affective. Or nyx mind controled mobs now can store damage, and after the end of duration, the mob dies ( even if he dont need to, maybe she controled a shield osprey to help or a healing ancient, but NAH lets just shoot at it so it dies righ after.

Teamplay can be achieved, but it was never a perfect thing, on any games. 

It is not about perfect teamplay. It is the point of getting a decent game experience with unknown people - who are up for the same aim: a good result, lots of items, exp/affinity.

But they are even that kind of anti-team, that they will and do whatever they can to f*** up your gameplay in any time.

E.g.:

Just take a look about the new grenade launcher Tonkor. See the issue here? It is "hidden" 3 times in this clip. Right at the beginning and 2 another kinds of "team play".

a more real problem with the cubes is having them bounce off enemies instead of detonating. 

it happens quite often against infested ancients.

get harpooned and spam alt-fire. about half the time the cubes just bounce off the ancient and go flying off in some random direction.

It is not about perfect teamplay. It is the point of getting a decent game experience with unknown people - who are up for the same aim: a good result, lots of items, exp/affinity.

But they are even that kind of anti-team, that they will and do whatever they can to f*** up your gameplay in any time.

E.g.:

Just take a look about the new grenade launcher Tonkor. See the issue here? It is "hidden" 3 times in this clip. Right at the beginning and 2 another kinds of "team play".

What i see here is an lazy guy siting his ! over a corner, finishing an "easy" defense to farm credits and resources.

Thats the problem of people nowdays, they never read the dam manual of things they buy. "Explosive bouncing ammunition, use it whit caution" and "Unstable cubes explode on contact, use whit caution"

Edited by 087SE-Miykhail

What i see here is an lazy guy siting his ! over a corner, finishing an "easy" defense to farm credits and resources.

Thats the problem of people nowdays, they never read the dam manual of things they buy. "Explosive bouncing ammunition, use it whit caution" and "Unstable cubes explode on contact, use whit caution"

Dafuq I've just read there?

Explosive with the Tonkor isn't damaging the player, like a Penta or Ogris. Secondly, cubes ain't inflicting any damage.

Are you meaning this serious, if so, you seem to failed upon the context reading.

Dafuq I've just read there?

Explosive with the Tonkor isn't damaging the player, like a Penta or Ogris. Secondly, cubes ain't inflicting any damage.

Are you meaning this serious, if so, you seem to failed upon the context reading.

Im happy on Quanta Vandal, is works pretty good, it never failed to me, i have fun. 

If you cant deal whit it, just use other weapom. Dont make DE change weapom mechanics just because you think its bad. The cubes are already dam strong, they need some downsides. 

Your context fails to work here if you didint saw it after more them 8 replys saying quanta cubes are fine. They are suposed to work like that.

Well, hope you get it this time...

Im happy on Quanta Vandal, is works pretty good, it never failed to me, i have fun. 

If you cant deal whit it, just use other weapom. Dont make DE change weapom mechanics just because you think its bad. The cubes are already dam strong, they need some downsides. 

Your context fails to work here if you didint saw it after more them 8 replys saying quanta cubes are fine. They are suposed to work like that.

Well, hope you get it this time...

Are you really that blind?

Read the main post. It is not about "IT IS NOT WORKING QQ BECAUSE IT IS BUGGED QQ", it is about the mechanics and the... why do I even explain it to you?

Read it or leave this thread.

Because something has "downsides", which were not intended to, as it seems like - Sentinels are destroying the cubes, instead of detonating them, same for player based weapons, and you are really talking logically on this one?

Did you ever played with the Quantas in a squad session? Ever used a sentinel, which destroyed your cubes?