Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Revenant: Hippocratic Hypocrite

VertLeaf

Origin:

The lab in which this Warframe, originally meant for medical purposes, was being built was attacked and overrun by the Infestation. The half-finished suit was ignored, and though most of the researchers were killed, one survived and managed to activate some of the automated defenses, keeping the Infested out of parts of the lab. He hid from them for years, finishing the suit with scavenged biotech, changing its prime directive from "heal" to "survive". Though much of the original medical knowledge remains, Revenant uses it to find the most efficient way to dispatch its foes and patch itself up. This, combined with long years of hard practice, allows Revenant to survive what would kill most.

Abilities:

Ability One: Anesthesia (25 energy)

Revenant lets out a swarm of medical nano-bots, marking the targeted foe and spreading to up to 4-6 foes nearby. Activate again to let out the 'bots' payloads within the targets body, dealing low damage but stunning marked enemies and leaving a cloud of toxic gas around them. (Notes: Being marked does not alert the enemy to Revenant's presence, but the detonation does. Does not stun robots.)

Ability Two: Transfusion (50 energy)

Revenant steals a small amount of health from up to 4-6 nearby enemies. If Anesthesia has been cast but not detonated, Transfusion takes longer to cast and steals health from marked enemies.

Ability Three: Cauterize (50 energy)

Revenant cures procs on himself and nearby allies, burning nearby foes. Also prevents procs for the next 8 seconds.

Ability Four: Malpractice (100 energy)

Revenant scans all enemies in the area for weaknesses, then sends out nanobots to exploit any found. Randomly blinds, stuns, knocks down, and otherwise procs all scanned foes.

Stats:

Health: 150

Shield Capacity: 100

Energy: 125

Armor: 250

Shield Recharge: 20

Sprint Speed: 1.2

Stamina: 150

I hope you like my idea. Feel free to give any feedback or criticism you think necessary. As for appearance, I was thinking half nonthreatening doc-bot, and half scavenged metal and infested biotech, but art is not my strong suit, so I can't really draw it myself. Anyway, thanks for reading!

Edit: Sorry about the confusion with Check-up, I went through some different names for the ability Anesthesia and forgot to change the description of Transfusion.

The name I chose originally doesn't fit (the concept went through quite a few changes since I picked it), so I've decided to change it, but I find myself unable to think of a fitting name. I would appreciate it if anyone would post name suggestions they might have. Thanks!

Edited by VertLeaf

• 8 years later...