Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows Of The Wolves Recruiting Mature Players

(PSN)WarWolf_01

I'm pretty new to warframe. But would like to join a bigger clan with people in it to play the game with. Not sure if I meet your requirements or not as im new but if your will to take me I will definitely join. Currently in a clan with 3 of my friends but we have decided to join a bigger clan so we can find more people to play with so they would most likely join as well. 

@ WarVenum - invite was sent yesterday bud. 

@ shadowkilla613 - being new, you are fine with the requirements I'm sure. But we are a small clan, roughly five very active members. As of now we do not have plans to grow beyond a Ghost clan, so I'm not sure we would meet your desire to get into a bigger clan as ours is not much bigger than yours. LOL If you are still interested, let me know and I will send you an invite, but remember, you have to leave your current clan to be invited and join another.

Hey Daz,

We do still have openings. I can send you an invite this afternoon when I get home. I just want to make you aware up front though that most of us are in the EST. While we are active and most of us play at least everyday, it is generally after work and on weekends. One of our members is in the CST and is on quite often, but no guarantees that anyone will be on when you are. If you are still interested, just let me know and I can get your invite out this afternoon.

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

Hi guys...

I really love all the thing about your clan.

Even the clan tags is so cool.

I am looking for a clan.

That I can play together with and to access dojo.

I am in Dubai. Use to play after work 3am. So it's around 7 or 8pm est time.

If I can join your clan. It would be awesome guys.

Thanks.

Hi guys...

I really love all the thing about your clan.

Even the clan tags is so cool.

I am looking for a clan.

That I can play together with and to access dojo.

I am in Dubai. Use to play after work 3am. So it's around 7 or 8pm est time.

If I can join your clan. It would be awesome guys.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sill recruiting new members for our Shadow clan. All research is 100% done and we all like to hang out, chat, and help each other with whatever members need done whether that is opening planets, beating bosses, farming, etc. Dojo has changed since this thread was originally made so I'm adding some updated photos to this post. We have 11 openings currently. The Warlord is away at the moment, but if you are interested you can contact me here or message me on PSN (same ID as here) and I can get you an invite.

Trophy%20room2_zpsfgoun9pz.jpg

Trophy%20room_zpsw6kr4bt4.jpg

Reactor_zpshhggjn9x.jpg

Social%20area_zpsbctgs6wh.jpg

Rail%20room_zpsug9u9mv0.jpg

PVP_zpssn2f55vt.jpg

Observation%20deck_zpsrrlk0gwq.jpg

Infested%20lab_zpsernmigdq.jpg

Dark%20sector_zpstneblmxc.jpg

Barracks_zpsejosy0kq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Still recruiting for our clan. We have players on mostly in the afternoon and on weekends, but there are people in different time zones, so you may be able to team up at various times (though most popular are EST and CST). New players are welcome as well as veterans. Mic is a plus, but not completely necessary (just check your squad chat if you don't have one LOL). If you are interested, you can drop me a note here or on PS4 (same ID as here). 

Thanks for looking!

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

Hi are you still looking for players im kind new but i know what im doing, only time i have had to quit missions is very low and ive had reasons. I really like the look of your clan mine is really inactive dojo wise and i want something more active if this is what you have send me a clan invite please same name as my user shadow06030603 thank you