Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~Basic Sentient Battle Tactics Against The Tenno~

Zarozian

Hello fellow Sentients! Today we are here to review our basic battle tactics and tools that we will be using against our old enemy! The Tenno! ;D

I know~ I know~ You guys might think we've got it all down and that we should focus more on the advanced tactics and our super weapons....but.......

You and I both know fully well some of the most basic things were all it took to completely turn the tide.

So lets review what we all know! ;D

SO BE SURE TO PAY FULL ATTENTION MY COMRADES! JUST IN CASE YOU MIGHT STILL HAVE SOME FLAWS OR WEAKNESS THAT YOU STILL NEED TO COVER UP AND FILL IN!

Points of Interest

1) Knowledge, Strategy, And Analyzing The Problem

2) Additional Power Upgrade & Add-ons

3) New Master Unit Production

4) Utility & Ability Upgrade & Add-ons

5) Enemy Ammunition Types & The Tenno Today

6) Enemy Weapon Types & Countermeasure Tactics

7) Fog of War & Possible Additions

8) Conclusion & Confidential Information

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What We Know About The Tenno

Alright today we are here to talk about defeating the Tenno who operate in cells of 4~

Now each individual Tenno alone are a great enough threat as seen from that one particular one known as Mirage, that managed to take down many of us before we finally took her apart to study her~

Back then we had no counter measures against their powers which took us by surprise~

It was their incomprehensible powers used in combination with blade and gun brought us down to our knees when we were so close to victory! But no more. Today our scout using the Chroma Warframe has gathered new intel for us to use against the Tenno~

The Technology 

But now they have Nullifiers and tech that cancels their powers, as well as these new parasites that drain the Tenno's source of energy leaving them with only their weapons and gear, which should make them easier to dispose of as the Zero-Tech troops~

But the Tenno are different and they will make full use of every weapon they can get their hands on~ We have devised our own tactics~

Divide The Tenno

A single Tenno alone poses enough problem so have our units divide them and block off any exit once we get them alone.

We will take them down one by one. We will deploy nullifiers and drain their energy which will leave them with nothing but their weapons. But this will still be proven difficult as the Tenno can still destroy our nullifiers and the energy drain is not enough because they can prepare those energy restores that have......

So we have developed and advanced the nullifying technology our scout has recovered.

The Nullifier Dome

This machine will produce a nullifier bubble to cover a large area in which once the Tenno enter from wherever they will find that their abilities will not work in this location.

However if the Tenno were to destroy this machine....they will regain their powers and become a threat again.

Hence we will keep this device hidden and heavily guarded and combat the Tenno, divide them, trap them, and execute them before they are able to find the machine.

2) Special Upgrades To Our Units

Guardian - This one will be excellent for restoring all our units shields allowing our units to last a little longer against the Tenno. They are also extremely durable with a huge boost to their own shields.

Artic - Better alternative to shields. It also covers a larger area and can provide cover for our other units as well.

Arson - This one is excellent for knocking down the Tenno and it covers a much larger radius than the Blitz however it can be blocked by the Tenno's melee which makes it ineffective than the Blitz when it comes to knocking the Tenno down.

Blitz - Perfect for knocking Tenno down.

Parasitic - This unit will be one of the most important as it drains the Tenno's energy over time. This will be crucial if they do manage to destroy the Nullifier Dome.

Shock - This is excellent for completely removing the Tenno's Shields and Energy in one go!

Venomous - Without their abilities they will have no way of stopping this! Only their shields will stand between them and their demise.

Sanguine - Drains health when damaging Tenno to heal itself!

Effective Combinations

Guardian & Artic -  Being able to provide cover and to restore the shields of our units will make this a very useful combination. It will also slow down Tenno as well.

Shock & Venomous -  Without shields and with your health quickly depleting. What will you do Tenno?

Parasitic & Sanguine -This combination will make these units the most durable of them all with a 600% increase in Shields and Health when stacked together! As well as being able to heal when attacking and drain energy just by being around!

Blitz & Arson -  The best for knocking down and damaging Tenno when used together!

3) The Master Unit

The master unit is a prototype that will use all of these Eximus abilities all at once~

Information about this unit will remain confidential as it will be far more capable than anything ever produced. 

They will be sent in if the Tenno manage to destroy the Nullifier Dome.

4) Abilities To Add To Our New Units

Sticky Grenades - These will be a great addition to slowing the Tenno to a crawl.

Switch Teleport - This will be useful in case a Tenno finds themselves in a nice spot to attack our units from!

Invisibility - This will allow our units to attack and retreat avoiding being attacked more effectively as well as allowing us to perform our tactics with more ease.

Flash Bang - This will obscure the Tenno's vision making it easier for us to perform our tactics.

Disarm - Tenno modified weapons are strong. We observed the Grineer Drahk Masters disarming the Tenno with its weapon, while the Grineer are unable to take advantage of a disarmed Tenno, we will make full use of this.

Warp - This will allow for our units to quickly blink to another location to further increase their avoidance of the Tenno's attacks. This in addition with their already nimble speed will make hitting and destroying our units very difficult and it would require a Tenno with greater skill in aiming to land all the shots to destroy one.

5) Types Of Ammunitions The Tenno Commonly Use Most

Explosives

When the Tenno kills one of our units with explosive weapons, our units will adapt and begin to accelerate at the tenno to get as close them as close as possible. Their own explosive weapon will do enough sufficient damage for our units to knock them down and finish them off with their lances.

Ballistics

For ballistic weapons we'll need more armor for our units that will reflect these ballistic munitions back at the Tenno while making our units last as long as possible. But not too much armor that it would slow down our units even slightly.

We want to get in as close as possible of course~

Our great mobility is crucial against the Tenno. As we can avoid the ballistics with the speed and deflect with our armor, but that is if they get past our shields, and if they do they will likely be using magnetic damaging weapons, so our armor will absorb that~

Lasers

Our shields will reflect any form of laser and it will bounce off in different trajectories depending on where our units will be hit. However we can't take a steady beam of laser for too long or else the magnetic proc will take effect or the shields will break~ But we want make use of the reflective shields to maybe bounce the beam back at the Tenno and the circle formation will be the most effective for that. However the downfall of this will be fast firing ballistic weapons and bolts & arrows.

Bolts & Arrows

These ammunitions will give us the most trouble as they seem to pop through our shields and pierce armor.

However they lose velocity over distance and have travel time. So we'll keep our units further away and constantly moving. They won't have their powers like they did before but they shall not be taken lightly.

While they focus on trying to shoot one of our units the rest will circle behind the Tenno and begin attacking but quickly retreat. Once we are able to knock it down we must  do whatever it takes to kill it.

The Tenno Today Compared To The Tenno We Fought In The Old War

These newly awakened Tenno are no longer the same calm, cold, highly disciplined and composed, deadly warriors we once faced in the past.

They are more subjective to anger, annoyance, and irritation, as well as frustration. Their movements will be much easier to predict and they will then become no different than a mindless provoked beast with no discipline.

Our newly acquired additions from the Corpus, Infested, and Grineer will aid in further provoking them.

But we mustn't underestimate the Tenno. We must strike hard and fast while they still underestimate us.

6) Formation Tactics

Sniper Types

We will circle the Tenno clock wise and counter clockwise and stay as close as possible while our units will move in to kite the Tenno then move out back into circling the Tenno. Doing this constantly will stagger the Tenno and eventually knock them down. As soon as they fall our units will all move in at once to pierce the Tenno all at the same time! ;D

Shotgun Types
These will be proven a little more trickier but hit and run tactics are best for this. We will keep out of effective range of this weapon and make the Tenno come to us and kite it to death!

Rifle Types
Our units will perform a similar maneuver as we would when dealing with snipers. By moving around a lot the Tenno won't be able to kill any of us unless they focus on one of us. But if we keep moving it will give time for our shields to regenerate and for them to use up their ammunition. But of course they will be dead before then as we will be lunging at them from behind while they are unable to decide which one of us to shoot at.

Melee Types
This type will be the most difficult to deal with out of all the others but it's best to approach this type the same way as we would approach the Shotgun Types but this will not be as effective. It seems swarming them like how we did with Mirage is the best tactic against it. 

So we must depend on our other technology and capabilities to do the work. Thanks to this we won't have to worry about their strange powers or their technology.

7) Communications & The Lotus

We will be utilizing the Grineer jamming to jam the Tenno's communication with the Lotus, as well as obscuring their radar and their ability to detect our units or see where they are even going~

More importantly their ability to coordinate with each other. While these new Tenno already seem to fail at working together we won't take any chances.

We will keep the Jammer hidden in a separate location than the Dome Nullifier.  

War Machines
This will be kept confidential for it is still being developed to make up for any shortcomings we encounter when we finally face the Tenno.

We must discover any weaknesses and flaws that we may have once our first batch of units face the Tenno.

Flight & High Jump Capabilities
This will make things more interesting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8) Conclusion

We will use all we know about the basics to engage the Tenno. 

We will test the new technology and this new knowledge we have stolen.

We may not succeed but the analysis show that we will have 100% success rate against the Tenno with just these basic tactics alone.

But that is not always the case. We will send our first batch of units to engage the Tenno and we will further develope our ADVANCED BATTLE TACTICS with the feedback we receive to further upgrade our MASTER UNITS to be mass produced on a larger scale once we've tested out the proto-type.

We also have a special project. A Warframe advanced and created from the fallen Tenno of the old. We will use all that we know to upgrade it and perfect it. It will be far superior than the Master Units and it will be used by us!

But it will be tested and worn by our scout first of course.

We also have many more variety of things that might be even more effective that we wish to test out. But it would be disappointing should we succeed, we may never get the chance to use them against the Tenno................=(

Ah the first batch has been launched! ;D

How ironic it is that it was thanks to the Tenno themselves, that we became such an unstoppable force.

Now I shall begin preparing Advanced Battle Tactics to cover up some slight flaws that will be used against the Tenno and to be used even more effectively by our new Master Units and Warframes! ;D 

Our Superiors will be pleased. o -o
Edited by Zarozian

Hmm. Battle Feedback has returned.

It seems we should bind and merge the Jammer & the Dome Nullifier Generator into the Master Units and scatter them.

The Tenno were able to put up amazing resistance after using their raw skills to crawl to the generator. Too bad they died before they can destroy it.

It would of been bad if they could use their powers again.....

We'll need more barricades to slow their progress to prevent them from advancing too quickly through the sector.

Wait for it to be moved.

It's not the eviscerator that disarms the Tenno, but the Drahk Master.

This reading was a pleasure to me, +1 :3

Ah thanks you~ ;D

Not even the perfect Sentients are perfect~

Anyways fixed~ And +1 for reading.

Edited by Zarozian

How long did it take you to think all this through and type it?

Like 10 minutes~

Why?

Well actually I had to look stuff up so it might of actually taken a little longer.

But I know that if the DE were to make all this it might take much longer and hopefully they can do an even better job than what I can.

Finally, not a simaris thread from Zarozian

YOU DON'T LIKE MY SIMARIS THREADS?! Q ^Q

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! WHEN USED CORRECTLY IT'S DEVASTATING! D:

Simaris has the right idea you know! >;(
Edited by Zarozian

They actually expected to fail the first time in order to gather more data to create more advanced battle tactics~ ;D

Nice read. So, essentially every Sentient would be an Eximus with adaptive resistance?

Well what level do you think they will be?

Also I feel that the abilities and Eximus Auras alone in combination with the Dome Nullifiers and the speed of the enemy and all those other things used together are more than enough without needing to be necessarily tanky.

Read through the whole thing and look carefully.

Imagine a combination of all of these used together. Along with the speed and maneuverability and adaptive tactics of the Sentient Units. ;D 

But hey if that's not enough we'll throw in the resistances if the Tenno are capable of defeating them with great ease despite all the utility and powers the Sentient's disposal. 

After all we are OP~ And we do have about 11 more Mastery Ranks to go before we can hit Mastery Rank 30.

Who knows what powerful weapons we will have to combat the Sentients by then?

Edited by Zarozian

+1

I enjoyed reading your post Zarozian, definitely interesting :D

Hope DE makes the sentients work like this

(I know DE said the sentients will be adaptive, I just hope DE takes them this far)

10/10 Really cool concept/introduction/overview 

YOU DON'T LIKE MY SIMARIS THREADS?! Q ^Q

I never said I didn't like them

They are just too much sometimes   :/

Also I can't think of more ways a veteran Tenno would be able to overcome all this in a broken way.......

So if you guys figure out something. Let me know.

Btw none of these units have invincibility frames and they are squishy but not squishy enough for you to spray them to death but very strong and horribly annoying to fight~

Plus they are hard to aim at especially with the invisibility and the flash bangs and the sticky stuff they through at you along with the knock downs and incredible speed! And all their Eximus Auras killing you slowly the longer the battle drags out~

;D

+1

I enjoyed reading your post Zarozian, definitely interesting :D

Hope DE makes the sentients work like this

(I know DE said the sentients will be adaptive, I just hope DE takes them this far)

10/10 Really cool concept/introduction/overview 

I never said I didn't like them

They are just too much sometimes   :/

I was actually hoping they wouldn't.

But from what I have observed in the game they are quite capable of doing so.

So I just took all that and threw them together in a way where it would fill all holes and weaknesses. =/

DE could of easily pushed out mob units with all these different abilities and auras together on one mob if they wanted to but they didn't and it makes me wonder why?...............

They can even make the unit squishy and it might still pose a huge challenge especially when we can't use our powers with the Nullifier Dome~

I feel like everything I do is too much. Such wasted talents and potential~ = 3=

Edited by Zarozian

Also make sure you guys read the whole thing! ;D

I want more feedback so I can properly destroy you all and make even those with the hugest egos feel tiny! ;D

Everyone will acknowledge this as properly challenging yes? ;D

People who call themselves MLG pro or whatever will rage! And try to complain on the forums but can't find the right words to do so since there is no invincibility or invulnerability involved, the units are squishy but they have lots of utility~ So instead of acknowledging it as challenging in their frustration! They will simply label it as annoying! ;D Then rage quit~

Hardcore solo veterans will rage! Then depend on the help of other Tenno! Then rage quit! ;D

Ragers will rage! Then ragequit!

See everyone will be very satisfied and will never say everything is easy ever again. o 3o But I am far more interested in how it will all play out.

I don't understand. ;D

Explain yourself and what you are trying to convey with your words. ;O

^^

Try to think like a ancient alien race that is different to anything you ever encountered and less like a human/grineer/corpus and you will met my requirements. :O

They  hate us cuz they ain't us

Deal with it, Sentients. Know the names of the handheld gods you fall before. Remember them as you scream for mercy.

Latron Prime.

Penta.

Sybaris.

You shall learn to fear their names.

Hmm something tells me you didn't read but that's okay! ;D