Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Prime Most Likely Coming To A Void Mission Near You! (Soon)

Stalker

Just like all Prime weapons, they have to be "Tenno Made"

The Rektis is a Tenno-made sniper-rifle

So, Rektis Prime confirmed?

Most likely, the rektis prime will be released sooner or later.

So be prepared

clench ur buttcheeks

and reply with suggestions on how op it should be

new snipetron confirmed?//??1/!?1!?1!?

Edited by 420dankmemes

So? this is pure conjecture, the is no real info on it... yah anything tenno can be primed, so yah anything will sooner or later or not be primed...

great tread... not

since all snipers are also poop di doo, even poop di doo vectis prime will be poop di doo, no reason to hype.

Edited by 7grims

Might I crush your hopes and dreams here by mentioning that Braton is a Corpus weapon, yet Braton Prime exists. They took the Braton Prime and made a cheap copy. I suppose this means it can be done for any faction's weapon (doubtful for any infested one though).

Might I crush your hopes and dreams here by mentioning that Braton is a Corpus weapon, yet Braton Prime exists. They took the Braton Prime and made a cheap copy. I suppose this means it can be done for any faction's weapon (doubtful for any infested one though).

LOL in b4 mutalist mk1 braton

I do lore.

Tell me a prime weapon that is not Tenno made in vanilla form.

I gave you one. We have yet to see a "Tenno" version of the Braton, but have a prime counterpart. The Tenno are likely doing the same thing as the Corpus, in that they are trying to reproduce the prime versions as closely as possible for their own weaponry but are unable to completely replicate it. This, however does not mean that only Tenno weapons can be primed.

And here I was hoping the tenno would have something they made up themselves

Just because it's Prime doesn't mean the Tenno didn't make it.  They did make things during the Orokin era, when they had access to Prime tech.  For example, Dakra Prime.

I do lore.

I gave you one. We have yet to see a "Tenno" version of the Braton, but have a prime counterpart. The Tenno are likely doing the same thing as the Corpus, in that they are trying to reproduce the prime versions as closely as possible for their own weaponry but are unable to completely replicate it. This, however does not mean that only Tenno weapons can be primed.

U know Tenno create weapons based on Its prime variants, right? Like Boltor inspired from Boltor Prime. Same goes for Braton Prime. But instead Corpus did their version of Braton. It's not like Tenno create Soma out in wild then voila, found Soma Prime in void trip *derpface

And also, Corpus back during the Orokin era is different in their aesthetics and activities(from lore) and grineers are slave workers. So it's unlikely their weapons will be chosen to be primed by Orokin.

Edited by LogaMC1995