Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Prime Most Likely Coming To A Void Mission Near You! (Soon)

Stalker

I'm pretty sure corpus baton was a place holder cause at the time they did not use lasers now that corpus are lasers baton prime and regular are tenno weapons

I sense this thread us derailing..sorry OP

Anyway since Braton still have the Corpus trademark logo on the model, it safe to assume that Braton is Corpus made.

Back to topic : Rektis Prime NAO!

I f I can't use my sharpshooter skin on that I will be one sad Tenno.

No other UMC skins can be used on the primes, neither Scindo skin can be used on Scindo P. In fact I don't think any skins can be used on Scindo P for whatever reason.

Rek-onetargetatatime-tis

Is punchthrough that underrated?

Cronus is Grineer weapon, but still there is Dakra Prime. Prime is original weapon created by Orokin. Every faction can try rebuild it, not only Tenno

Cronus is more like Vor's trophy, it doesn't look, feel or sound Grineer at all.

Not that it has anything to do with the Dakra Prime, which is an unrelated separate weapon.

U know Tenno create weapons based on Its prime variants, right? Like Boltor inspired from Boltor Prime. Same goes for Braton Prime. But instead Corpus did their version of Braton. It's not like Tenno create Soma out in wild then voila, found Soma Prime in void trip *derpface

And also, Corpus back during the Orokin era is different in their aesthetics and activities(from lore) and grineers are slave workers. So it's unlikely their weapons will be chosen to be primed by Orokin.

I do know this. I stated it in my post, which apparently you didn't read fully. All I am saying is the current generation of Tenno weapons are copies of Orokin tech(which aparently we agree on). There is nothing saying that other factions couldn't have done this as well. The most likely being the Corpus with their worship of Orokin tech. Is it likely that we will see a Supra prime, no, but it isn't out of the question as far as lore goes. IMO the most likely lore wise would be the Detron and the Snipetron(Still hoping that gets reintroduced with a unique model.)

I do know this. I stated it in my post, which apparently you didn't read fully. All I am saying is the current generation of Tenno weapons are copies of Orokin tech(which aparently we agree on). There is nothing saying that other factions couldn't have done this as well. The most likely being the Corpus with their worship of Orokin tech. Is it likely that we will see a Supra prime, no, but it isn't out of the question as far as lore goes. IMO the most likely lore wise would be the Detron and the Snipetron(Still hoping that gets reintroduced with a unique model.)

I agree with Detron and Snipetron(DE now it's time to bring it back !), I disagree with any Corpus weapon to be primed. Because during The War, Tennos are given with classic weapons; guns and blades. Not technological weapons like the Supra that you said, coz there's a chance that Sentients may control it.

How to bring Snipetron back : Since the presence of the Sentients makes Corpus' weapon not effective  on them, Corpus mass produced hitscan sniper to penetrate through Sentients' energy core (the glowy one on their chest), known as Snipetron.

While the Vectis is the only Tenno-made sniper rifle, it is still too 'new' to be made into a prime. More likely, the Cernos or the Strun will be the next primary prime. Others would include the Bolto, Furis, Kunai, Pangolin Sword, Jaw Sword, Ceramic Dagger, Gram, Fragor, Kama, Kogake, and Dual Zoren.

No other UMC skins can be used on the primes, neither Scindo skin can be used on Scindo P. In fact I don't think any skins can be used on Scindo P for whatever reason.

Yup, exactly, I think they should learn from that and right off the bet do justice to those who purchased the skin pack and still want to use them with the more relevant iterations of said weapons. After all, we are an intelligent bunch and we know content comes before looks, right? lol

And then later or not-so-later down the road find a solution for the Scindo P.

While the Vectis is the only Tenno-made sniper rifle, it is still too 'new' to be made into a prime. More likely, the Cernos or the Strun will be the next primary prime. Others would include the Bolto, Furis, Kunai, Pangolin Sword, Jaw Sword, Ceramic Dagger, Gram, Fragor, Kama, Kogake, and Dual Zoren.

Considering the source that the OP likely pulled his info from, Cernos could very well be next.

akvasto, akstilleto, aksomati, magnus, akzani, kunai, bolto, ballistica, furis, aklex, pyrana, akjagara, attica, cernos, snipetron, sybaris, tiberon, tigris, corvas, fluctus, dual decurion, velocitus, imperator and finally vectis.

This is list of all tenno made ranged weapons which dont yet have prime version(unless i missed some), why do you think op that vectis is next??

ps: inb4 snipetron was pulled out, boar was also pulled out yet we have prime version, prime design wont overlap with lanka thus snipetron prime is still possibility.

ps2: inb4 x is too fresh, ill remind you about orthos and prime.

Edited by Davoodoo

Nooooooooooo! Ash pwime.

You realize that they (usually) release a frame and two weapons, right? just because we only got volt last time doesn't mean it will always be that way.

Tell me a prime weapon that is not Tenno made in vanilla form.

Also he didn't say Rektis Prime will be next, he said it will be sooner or later.

Rektis me wan!

That's not what they meant. They meant that just because it's a present day tenno weapon doesn't mean it was based off an orokin weapon.

Nah I want Sybaris Prime with the same treatment the Soma-> Soma P received, i.e. +20% base damage, double clip size! (Double ammo reserve is not necessary). 

Dude, no, I hope DE doesn't even see this, soma is a full auto crit rifle. Sybaris is burst fire. I have no problem with sybaris, but this would be a lousy buff for it AND it would be lame. Please never suggest two primes get the exact same buff again, I don't want primes to be just different skins for the same weapon.

Hey, we got nova prime o.0 and frost prime was the second primed frame, so I guess they aren't going on age, just enjoyment.

That's not what they meant. They meant that just because it's a present day tenno weapon doesn't mean it was based off an orokin weapon.

Maybe you're right. But according to a picture I saw from FB, some recent Tenno weapons have their primed version. If the pic is true, I starting to wonder about Panthera Prime's crafting requirement, though.

In case you wonder, I PM'd you the pic. Check it's originality for me, pls.