Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #69!

[DE]Megan

I'm so so happy you chose to feature my Ember fanart! Really brightened my day despite finals being right around the corner <3

(aye the app name is unforunate lmao, but the program is great :p)

Edited by Silverviolet

*see the prime time*

*At 34:35*

I ... It's ...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!! 

Oh MY GAD ! I'm so happy ;u;

I was not expecting this ! Awww thanks u so much !!! 

Also, funny prime time (conclave are awesome !) :D

Someone needs to do some fanart of Papa Lotus STAT!

Yeah ! My body is ready OwO !

Lol so what happened with this contest is ,everybody got influenced with the last contest winners of "Flawless Spy " ; and thought to make it more dramatic , as last time the message we got was more dramatic = more appealing = more chances of winning and thought it can't be that simple , just charge at enemy! @Megan you yourself said and praised the video that got 1st place for Flawless Spy that they took it to different level , and I liked it myself, but contrast to that , this time there were lots of entry with good animation and visual effects ,but sadly non of them got picked o.O Megan you sure you didn't picked them in the last minute? 

With that being said , it was overall a fun stream  , sad that there ain't any devstream this week and no contest either ! I think I should try some hands on Fan Art and Fan concept then :P ! Thanks for the stream and congratulations to all winners !