Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De. Year Of Quality. Will Shotguns Ever Get Some Love?

Deathbricked

Shotguns and snipers are slated for a buff this year, yes, but it's going to be a thorough rework, not just a buff. Expect it to take time

Dude, DE said a year and a month ago that they'd work on shotguns. That's a pretty damn long time if you ask me, especially since we haven't heard a peep about how they'll rework shotguns in that time period.

Same goes for the supposed heavy weapons rework they announced around when Oberon got his little buffs.

Your Hek is going to be reloading more than its going to be killing anyway. Boar Prime is and always will be the king of shotguns. High fire rate, high status chance, great spread, low reload, low recoil, very flexible builds, and looks great.

you haven't heard of scattered justice and breach loader....have you....

I've always found Boar Prime overrated. Wobbly handling, sounds like a spark plug, ammo hog (pardon the pun). And the fore grip, or lack thereof, makes no sense. Good weapon but I don't think it's the definitive king of shotguns.

Then again, the Kohm is a literal spark gun that's also an ammo hog, and I had no problem with it. Or it used to be a spark gun until its projectiles were removed.

Scattered justice I have, but what's breach loader?

Shotgun puncture mod from the Mutalist Incursions event. I missed it, so I'm going to have to buy it at some point, unfortunately. Edited by Noble_Cactus