Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Owning 2 Or More Of The Same Syandana To Apply Different Arcanes To And Arcane Syandana Visual Effects

-HAKUNA-YOUR-TATAS-

Hi Devs!

With the release of Arcane Enhancements, and cosmetics being converted to an Arcane XYZ cosmetic afterwards, I was  hoping that I would be able to purchase a new fresh Syandana of the same kind to apply a different arcane enhancement.  That way I can keep the same look for my warframes, but have different arcane enhancements equipped.

To clarify, while I have many Syandanas, my favorite looking one is the Uru of which I have a maxed Arcane Strike on.  It's now labeled an Arcane Uru Syandana and when I try to buy another new plain Uru Syandana in the market I get some sort of error.

It would be great if that particular Arcane Strike applied Uru Syandana, could be just that...  An "Arcane Strike Uru Syandana" while allowing me to purchase a new fresh Uru Syandana to turn into an Arcane cosmetic of a different kind.  

So if I were to add Arcane Trickery to another one, it would become an "Arcane Trickery Uru Syandana" and be a separate equippable cosmetic with its own properties.

Additionally, I think it would be great to give each type of arcane enhancement a distinct kind of particle effect, shimmer, visual cue to show that the particular equipped Arcane Syandana has an enhancement applied to it.  Nothing too flashy, but enough to be noticeable.

These are some quality of life things that I believe would make many Tenno happy.

Thank you for your consideration.  =)

-Sushi

Additionally, I think it would be great to give each type of arcane enhancement a distinct kind of particle effect, shimmer, visual cue to show that the particular equipped Arcane Syandana has an enhancement applied to it.  Nothing too flashy, but enough to be noticeable.

but what will be with the ones that already have partical effects? ;_;

I believe the only way to fix this...

IS TO ALLOW US TO NAME OUR SYANDANAS.

Excalibur Prime wearing Excalibur Prime incomming o3o

Sally Girl, we're goin' huntin' TONITE...

But no seriously, with the induction of the Arcane enhancements, it really seems silly that you can only own a syandana once. I mean, if you do a helmet you're restricting that enhancement to a single frame. Syandanas allow you to be more diverse with your effects. But only having a single effect just feels limiting. Not in the same way a helmet is, but we all know that the main goal of Warframe is to look pretty.

glitterfy5123655T625B81.gif

I already own two Prisma Hecate syandanas thanks to that bug that leaked it prematurely, so if I wanted to I could use multiple arcanes.

It's a very useful thing, and it really needs to be implemented for everyone.

Great suggestions here.  I'm happy I'm not alone in wanting something like this.  If we are allowed to name our Syandanas it would help, but my issue is that I like how the Uru looks and would like to have the ability to purchase more than one to put different arcanes on.

Until then I guess I will wait until the Prisma Uru is released, if there will ever be one.

Can't wait to have 20 of the same syandana.  Definitely won't be confusing at all nor a massive hassle to switch cosmetics every mission.

Nah..  That's a terrible exaggeration, but I understand what you're saying.

The same syandana would have different names.  "Arcane Strike Uru Syandana" and "Arcane Trickery Uru Syandana", etc.

It'd be for people like me who enjoy the look of only 4-5 different syandanas, rather than all of them.

Arcanes are precious and expensive to level up.  If they don't allow us to move them to different cosmetics, at least allow us to use a copies of our favorite cosmetics for different arcanes, so we can keep our warframes styled the way we want to.