Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower 4 Defense Is Bugged.

stevkn0b

We ran a Tower 4 Defense 5 times in a row sometimes making it around wave 20, but Vor would not appear and we could not finish a wave.  It first started on our first run after we got some good stuff around wave 11.  Then after we got what we were looking for, for days it happened wave 19-20.  It seems that enemies were stuck in the one bridge near the pod.  We are really upset about this bug and this needs to be fixed.  We wasted hours to be hyped with good loot only to lose our T4 keys over and over.  Do you need more information about this for anything to be done?  Thank you in advance, sorry if I come across rude, I am just very upset.

We waited around 10 minutes each time and used all our AOE abilities and explosive dmg weapons until we could go no more.

6th try and we were able to kill Vor....  Game glitched again and we could not proceed.

BenihimeRyuu was with me as well.

Edited by LordXemnis

if anything gets in the ground or inaccessible they should decay in about a min but another option is damage based AoE's (skills or explosive weapons)

but the dozens of T4 D's i do a week i have never had any bugs other then the times vor comes, he dies, talks and wave end takes about half a min

When launching Tower 4 Defense, Vor will do his random spawn on a chosen wave and begin his monologue. After he finished the monologue, he will not spawn on the correct location but instead spawn under or outside the mission map and teleport around. So far it has been recreated 100% of the ones we've ran the mission. When getting to the longer rounds like 5, 10, etc. we cannot advance without having to quit the mission to restart it again while losing keys in the process. He will give his defeated message after death which causes the interference with the mission.

Edited by BenihimeRyuu

Yes. This was a very disappointing adventure into the VOID, and they weren't even my keys.  Im sure this had to have bothered BenihimeRyuu even more since he lost about eleven T4 keys.  I think the last mission we did worked, but we had no drops from Vor and I don' remember ever even seeing him.