Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Polearm Stances Need More Combos.

sappinmahsentry

Polearms do a unique thrusting attack when mind-controlled by Mutalist Alad V, I wonder if it is a tell of things to come.

Attack animation is like if Tenno were jousting with a Lance - I'll try to remember to record next time.

I am a slow individual.

Just tested the Serro with no stance and realized that those thrusts are from no Stance equipped.

(Mutalist Alad V - mind controlled must not be able to utilize Stance combos)*

Was hoping no stance would allow the quick-melee to be the Equipped combo but with applied channeling and with lower stamina consumption.

So I would like a Polearm stance that has the Quick-melee as the combo with lower stamina consumption.

Shimmering Blight basic combo is close but has that non-fluid poke attack at end.

Bleeding Willow's start attack is a standstill.

Both consume extra stamina....shouldn't mastering a technique consume less stamina across the board for melee?!?

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi

After doing some testing: I now have dumped 3 form as into the Serro so I may use it Stance less for less Stamina usage as the quick-melee attack is better suited for a Mobile Eternal War Valkyr build.

If Life-Strike is needed I can just Paralysis and swap to melee to channel.

(On melee only runs I have my Simaris scanner equipped in hand, so I can use quick-melee on Serro when Serro is only weapon in loadout)