Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think It's Time For The Promised Sniper Buff.

Swailwort

As we all know, DE promised to buff sniper rifles (and shotguns) in this year, and I think it's time to do it. First off, Sniper Rifles in general, are severely outclassed by both Bows and Opticor users. They are also outclassed by almost any auto weapon at medium ranges. Meanwhile, Shotguns are outclassed by anything, except maybe for Phage, Drakgoon and Hek with Scattered Justice.

Personally, Sniper Rifles should be buffed in damage and Headshot damage, rewarding accuracy. Also, Having Innate Punch Through and Being Silent could work (Vectis+Shred=Enemies getting shreded)

i don't really know how to buff Shotguns, but maybe increasing the close range damage could work.

And. PLEASE BARO. BRING THAT PRIMED CHARGED CHAMBER. NAO.

Edited by Swailwort

As we all know, DE promised to buff sniper rifles (and shotguns) in this year, and I think it's time to do it. First off, Sniper Rifles in general, are severely outclassed by both Bows and Opticor users. They are also outclassed by almost any auto weapon at medium ranges. Meanwhile, Shotguns are outclassed by anything, except maybe for Phage, Drakgoon and Hek with Scattered Justice.

Personally, Sniper Rifles should be buffed in damage and Headshot damage, rewarding accuracy. Also, Having Innate Punch Through and Being Silent could work (Vectis+Shred=Enemies getting shreded)

i don't really know how to buff Shotguns, but maybe increasing the close range damage could work.

And. PLEASE BARO. BRING THAT PRIMED CHARGED CHAMBER. NAO.

wait if primed charged chamber was here wouldnt it be like primed chamber?

It seems to be a 10 rank mod, giving a total of 110% Extra damage in the first shot in the clip.. Vectis would be so proud, lol

While headshots should do more damage than usual with sniper rifles (maybe varying in multiplier depending on weapon type), I like a suggestion mentioned in the "Art of the Kill" thread - headshots cause the enemy's head to explode, which briefly stuns enemies in a radius around them. As well as that, innate punch-through of at least 1m, at most 5m.

Shotguns could receive innate Blast proc when within 5m and innate Impact proc when within 10m. I also really want all shotguns to have their mod set replaced with the mod set every other Primary weapon has, with shotguns getting various exclusive mods like glaives, sniper rifles or bows have.

Shotguns are outclassed by anything, except maybe for Phage, Drakgoon and Hek with Scattered Justice.

My Sobek wants more than a word to say about that.

Edited by Blackout751

The buff is promised since like , i dont know 1.5 years?

And everytime they mention it on streams, its like they just started to notice this.

Alzheimers op nerf plox

They talked about bringing primed chamber back at like devstream 7.

It's not primed charge chamber--- also there is too big of a market and the people who have the mod would throw such a hissy fit as some of them spent over 10k plat on it. -- If they do bring it back, well.. 

tumblr_inline_n9j0ws7Aj51r0utx7.gif

Edited by InhibitedFox

The buff is promised since like , i dont know 1.5 years?

And everytime they mention it on streams, its like they just started to notice this.

Alzheimers op nerf plox

This, DE does a lot of promising, and doesn't often deliver.  Especially over the last year'ish.  Honestly they should probably stop doing so many devstreams.  They talk about, or promise far more than they are able to deliver. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

This, DE does a lot of promising, and doesn't often deliver.  Especially over the last year'ish.  Honestly they should probably stop doing so many devstreams.  They talk about, or promise far more than they are able to deliver. 

I just talked about that on another post, too many promises, too less content since U16

I honestly doubt we'll have a buff for shotguns and snipers this year.

I'm serious,i don't feel like anything is coming.If there is,right good,but they need to talk about because the buffs/changes needs to be good and they needs stats and feedback for that.But nothing appears,so i REALLY doubt there will be any change.

Yeah i'm pragmatic,but i learned to not trust any compagny when they say they're "working on it"