Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✪ Mistfire ✪ 90/100 Members ✪ Decorated Dojo ✪ Laid-Back Atmosphere ✪

Auramaru

In Game Name: Chrome101

Time Zone:UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Im looking to join a clan with active people that can help me to find motivation to keep playing the game.. Mastery 7 ( Almost 8 ) Been playing on and off since private beta.... ( Holy crap and you're not max rank yet....? some of you may be thinking ) But like I said... Ive been playing on and off......   Little motivation to play currently and the clan im in currently is pretty in active/ dont get along well with everyone...

Personally Ive never done a raid and would like to but the frames I own from what ive looked into are not very great for the raid...

Hey, i would like to join

IGN: SinuredKIA

TimeZone: Germany

In Game Name: Chrome101

Time Zone:UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Im looking to join a clan with active people that can help me to find motivation to keep playing the game.. Mastery 7 ( Almost 8 ) Been playing on and off since private beta.... ( Holy crap and you're not max rank yet....? some of you may be thinking ) But like I said... Ive been playing on and off......   Little motivation to play currently and the clan im in currently is pretty in active/ dont get along well with everyone...

Personally Ive never done a raid and would like to but the frames I own from what ive looked into are not very great for the raid...

Invites sent, nearing 90 members

New clan Teamspeak available to members.

• 1 month later...

Hi !

Would like to join your Clan :)

I've been playing off and on for a while, however now, I'm really in to the game and want to experience & explore more on Warframe.
I'm still like a beginner and so I only known enough just to get around. Hopefully I would be able to accomplish something while having fun in the process too. 

IGN: MAPLEMELON

TimeZone: GMT+7 (TH Zone)

Goals: My blade will pierce through the Heaven's !!  (Just say that is similar to the clans)

• 1 month later...

Hi !

Would like to join your Clan :)

I've been playing off and on for a while, however now, I'm really in to the game and want to experience & explore more on Warframe.

I'm still like a beginner and so I only known enough just to get around. Hopefully I would be able to accomplish something while having fun in the process too. 

IGN: MAPLEMELON

TimeZone: GMT+7 (TH Zone)

Goals: My blade will pierce through the Heaven's !!  (Just say that is similar to the clans)

Invite sent

Clan name updated to Mistfire!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Invites have been sent out to those who requested. 

Clan emblem and recruitment post have been updated.

Recruitment status: Open/Restricted

As we come close to the 100 member cap, we are working on shifting out older, inactive members while also adjusting our recruitment standards to better fit our clan's goals. 

Note, if you want an invite to the clan: PLEASE leave a post on this thread or message one of the recruiters in game.

Thanks~ And may your fire burn bright, Tenno!

Edited by Aura

IGN: Hellzsaint

MR: 13

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

I'm fairly active and with this new update I'll be on daily. I notice my last clan removed me without warning. Normally I was going to contact the clan and re-enter. But then I realized, even when I was in the clan and attempted to chat I got no reply. So I wanted to join a new clan instead. Hopefully I can make a few friends here!

Edited by Hellzsaint

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Aura, remember me? I've started playing again, and if you have the space and are willing to let me join, i'd love to be in the clan again.

IG: pencapchew_3

Mastery Rank: 9

Time Zone: EST

Also, if you do invite me on the 28th i may not be on until sometime around 12 PM EST

• 1 month later...

I have been looking for a clan that is active and do daily sortie and raid's ! In game name 1.UP invite !

On 2/18/2016 at 3:36 AM, 1.UP said:

I have been looking for a clan that is active and do daily sortie and raid's ! In game name 1.UP invite !

Sent a clan invite your way!

4 hours ago, Sinister_Gold said:

If this clan seriously is active and does daily raids sorties and events i would love to join. IGN: Sinister_Gold

I tried sending an invite to you, but it says you're in a clan already.  We run sortie groups daily, and run raids whenever enough people want to come along. We'd love to have more players with the ambitions to raid!