Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Reward FAQ:'What happens if the person I support loses, what reward do I get?'

-You will the victor's weapon if the person you support loses. The losing party's weapon will be vaulted for future use.

So in terms of rewards what's the point of supporting a side then?

Argh. Both weapons sound nice.

So will the losers get the gun of the winners, like with the Machete Wraith after Gradivus? Basicly the winning side decides which weapon will be rewarded.

Or will each get the weapon of their chosen faction?

Also what are the chances the losing weapon will appear as reward for a later event ala the Prova Vandal? I doubt it will be vaulted forever without being rewarded once.

Anyway.

This event story has some issues for me.

Why should we support Alad V. (if we ignore the Karak Wraith as the obvious factor)?

In the end, he will be on our hit list either way for all the stuff he did. The only difference would be that we would be killing a human Alad V. instead of an Infested one, which makes next to no difference because we want him dead period!

Look at all the mess he has created allready. Why should we help this guy? What good could come out of it if we don't kill him right away, which we might actualy just do to his Infested version allready?

Also there is the gameplay issue with this choice.

We are allready killing him in the past (Jupiter) and the present (Eris). If he would be cured, would we suddently get him as a third alternate future assassination?

Pretty sure infested Alad V. took some effort to create. That can't go to waste. So he can't be cured. Unless a third version of him is meant to show up one day.

Maybe Salad is lying and he just wants the research to make himself more powerful?

Find a cure... or something that makes the infested worse (Which I wouldn't mind seeing actually) Or help some weird paladin looking guy who just wants to see Alad V suffer (Like we all would, I'm sure). Aaaah you guys and your tough decisions... I vote for new infested!

I don't understand this.

I've completed the Alad V mission 4 times now. Do I have to wait til either Alad or Nef reach 100% completion to get the badge?

And does that mean this event will be segregated into parts?

What defines a completion in a "regional battle"?

The tileset is beautiful, I love it entirely.

In completing the Alad V missions, I don't notice that I'm doing anything besides sabotaging the equipment. I know from the transmissions that the data theft is Lotus' doing, but I don't really feel like I'm "stealing" anything.

Also, this event is low enough level to solo. I only pug'd my first run, the other 3 I've done solo with no problems. Not a complaint either. Just saying, thanks for that.

Reward FAQ:

'What happens if the person I support loses, what reward do I get?'

-You will the victor's weapon if the person you support loses. The losing party's weapon will be vaulted for future use.

'Are there leaderboards or trophies?'

-There are not.

'What other rewards are there?'

-Stay tuned for lots of battle pay!

Battle pay? I'm starting to have my distrust in you, Lotus.

THE TENNO ARE NOT MERCENARIES.

You must think the Tenno aren't above the behaviours of the destructive Grineer Dogs to command them with such... such insolence. Tenno, you are above the commands of this. You are more than tools of destruction. You must Steal the research, for.. me... for us!

I only transfer the truth that was granted to me by the Void. I know the plight the Tenno endure. When I was a crewman, I toiled and labored in ignorance like they do now. The Void showed me the way. Alad, you have made an investment that will garner no return. The Believers know this to be true and will not take stock in your crash. 

• Like 1

So in terms of rewards what's the point of supporting a side then?

By supporting a side you're in effect voting for which weapon the community gets.

Oh, and also making is so that you qualify for receiving whichever weapon is given out.

Edited by Hendryx

Alad, your words are as empty as your ledgers. There is only one transaction for redemption. Give unto the Void and the Void will give unto you.

Tenno, Alad must pay the price for leveraging false profit, but you, Tenno, need only give in order to receive. Destroy the experiment!

Dad... what? You're trying to help the Tenno too?

I see... Runs in the family I suppose.

Well, we are a *little* bit.

Sure, the Tenno goal is to bring balance to the system, but clearly we've been motivated by weapons and the like to accomplish that goal. If we're planning to defeat them all in the long term, why not go with whoever pays best now?

As it stands, the battle pay is just a little extra incentive for us to choose a side at all.

Here, explanation time for everyone who can't seem to understand:

>Regional Battles

Each node is one region. Each conflict is 1 point. Participate in a conflict enough to earn battle pay and you get a point when that conflict resolves. So basically, participate in 1 conflict to battle-pay completion and get the badge, participate in 4 to be elligible for the event weapon.

>Choosing a side

Lore, of course! And also the sweet, sweet rewards. I'm expecting a potato tug-of-war at some point.

If only past events and invasions didn't completely destroy that theory.I´m better off fighting for goodies than an idealistic goal that we probably won't even grasp in our lifetime.

So Alad..... yeah i like the karak so i'm on your team.

And Nef... you stink of religious ideals so go stuff it.

Nef Anyo... You think you can get tenno assistance with your "profit"? "wealth"?  Your profit is false, your wealth doesn't exist anymore. Your words won't reach us. And unlike you, we can't be destroyed by a simple bank account. Fellow tenno, you know that this is a hard choice, but as a superior minded society we must know which is the worse in this dilemma. 

Nef Anyo... You think you can get tenno assistance with your "profit"? "wealth"?  Your profit is false, your wealth doesn't exist anymore. Your words won't reach us. And unlike you, we can't be destroyed by a simple bank account. Fellow tenno, you know that this is a hard choice, but as a superior minded society we must know which is the worse in this dilemma. 

You just had to miss your chance to say false profit.

Exactly, who should we choose, the guy who has betrayed us time and again and created horrible monstrosities, or the guy that we robbed last month.