Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drakgoon Bug?

Vesciroth

I think someone else has posted about this, but I haven't seen a thread, so yeah.

I was leveling up my Drakgoon and I noticed that the flak and charged shots no longer ricochet, the pellets are no longer visible, the charged shots are no longer visible, the charged shots no longer have punch through, and I'm not sure, but I think I was getting less damage per pellet from a distance.

Is this a bug, or has the Drakgoon been stealth Kohmed?

Edited by Vesciroth

The pellets are still there. Just not visible. You can test it by watching where they land. There's still travel time, so it's not been hitscanned like the Kohm.

Oh. Thanks for the info. I'll edit the first post then. But what about the loss of the ricochet, the loss of the punch through, and the new (possible) damage falloff?

Oh. Thanks for the info. I'll edit the first post then. But what about the loss of the ricochet, the loss of the punch through, and the new (possible) damage falloff?

It's hard to say if they're still rcocheting as you can't see them. I you go into a mission, your pellets will still be visible for the first few shots, and then go invisible. For those first few shots, you can still see them bouncing around.

Overall it just seems like a bug.

It's hard to say if they're still rcocheting as you can't see them. I you go into a mission, your pellets will still be visible for the first few shots, and then go invisible. For those first few shots, you can still see them bouncing around.

Overall it just seems like a bug.

Alright, I guess the punch through and falloff issues could have just been me seeing things that weren't there. Thanks!