Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp - So I Made It To Hurricane Rank (5)

Educated_Beast

And all I get is a stupid sigil.  Seriously, I already purchased a 15% sigil, now I get another. 

I thought my efforts would be rewarded with a new mod.  Instead I get the same exact thing I already have, a 15% sigil.  I cant exit, I cant cancel, Im stuck having to purchase this. 

Is this a bug or intended?  I would not have purchased the other 15% sigil if I would have had this info.  Every other syndicate allows you to pick mods or sigil at rank 5. 

I do not even like sigils.  You cannot see them in game, cant trade them, and you constantly have to swap from one to the other in pvp or coop. 

This is punishment to players who help bug test early and provide feedback. Guys still at lower ranks know not to purchase the 15% early.  Better to just buy a booster until you get to rank 5 and forced to purchase one. 

Edited by Educated_Beast

Sounds like a bug. Mods like Follow Through (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Follow_Through) and Hysterical Fixation (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hysterical_Fixation) should be one of the options.

If it does, then I'll rage as I'm pretty sure than even if fixed thos of us who ranked up already will be screwed.

Faith in DE, as always, but these little things sometime are not noticed...

I wonder if they will write a script to right the wrong. They have been pretty good about that but seems to take awhile.

Here is another solution, make the final rank sigils 25%. Why not? Pvp is not the main game mode and should not take all day to max. Not to mention we can't even use these mods in coop mode.

We defiantly should be able to use all pvp mods in coop but that's another thread topic.

Edited by Educated_Beast

• 4 weeks later...

Should not be intended because you can purchase a 15% sigil even from the previous rank, and as you can see they said that they would fixed this. I know that they never changed it, but is a bull***t not only because you already own a 15% sigil, but also because all the rankups (pvp or not) give you the option to choose between mods, sigils and other stuff.

Edited by DLz47

Yup, here I am in the same boat as everyone else: bought an affinity booster to finally level up in the conclaves (so painfully long!), and finally got to Hurricane and, to my great dismay, only saw Sigils (which confer no reward beyond the 15% affinity bonus which I already had on my other Sigil). No mods. WTF! I searched the forums and ended up here. Wish I had known about this before - I would have been in no hurry to make that 70 000 rep to qualify for Hurricane - at least not until this is fixed. 

To all people who dont know what to do, after advance u can press alt + f4 and u will stuck in reward window without taking useless sigil, but u can also make rep for Hurricane

^

Can anyone confirm whether I will be able to claim my reward later if I do that? Obviously, I am hoping that they will introduce the mods to the rank up rewards list (as is the case for every other rank!). But, if for some reason that is beyond my comprehension, this was intended or will not change, I suppose the Enlightenment Sigil is slightly better than nothing. ..

Yes, I can confirm that. I've kept it that way for a few days until I capped again, and finally chose one of the sigils a while back.

Thanks Kontrollo - I think I will hold off for a few days too... here's crossing my fingers that there will be an update today and it will fix this problem (hoping it is a bug)... 

and that there will be a fix for all of you who bit the bullet, along with a healthy dose of swallowed pride and claimed the Sigil - hoping that DE will give y'all an option to trade that Sigil for something more worthy of your hard work.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This bug was supposedly fixed a long time ago, but it still exists.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/456044-conclave-syndicate-lock-rewards-when-ranking-to-hurricane/

I made a new thread but it doesn't look like anyone is watching.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/523878-conclave-syndicates-still-locking-rewards-when-ranking-to-hurricane/

Edited by Cisor