Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crashes (Freezes) When Others Join Me (After 16.5)

aerosoul1337

Never encountered freeze problem.

Now it just happen randomly.

I can only ctrl+alt+del and force exit. Cannot report a crash after that tho.

EDIT :

We got some conclusions:

Games freezes almost every time when someone join my game if I am the host.

It can happen in game, loading screen and dojo.

If you have this issue, you simply can not host at all.

I cannot even invite someone for trade.

I wonder why it effects specific players only.

My cpu and card are both AMD, I have open NAT.

Why the hell it effects only specific players?

Thus DE doesn't care about it.

If you can please start a support ticket, the more we do the more chance we will have.

I don't want this bug lasts forever, but I'm really afraid it could happen according to the history.

Some bugs are never fixed once introduced.

Edited by aerosoul1337

Haveing same problem since u16.5 now it reached point where i'm unable to host session or sometimes join one because game freezes everytime someone trying to connect it. Reinstaled whole client but that didn't sloved the issue itself.

Edited:

Just like above both cpu and graphic card AMD running on latest drivers double cheacked it.

Edited by moonfallen

Same here, when loading a mission (even solo) the loadscreen freezes up when reaching about 55%...

so far i've missed 10 missions in the tubemen event, so kinda hope DE fixes this so i can actually get the 4 point required for the weapon...

it worked until they started the hotfixes, guess those broke more instead of fixing stuff.

k

Same as me when loading a mission and somebody want to join my session my game is freeze and only the ctrl+alt+del is the only way to close the game. And that is started today.

Edited by MrMoundy

Same, although not entirely like you guys. I can't seem to complete any tubemen missions after today's hotfix. The game just freezes midway through. Solo or in group, doesn't matter. Freezes are random. Froze during start, during mission, close to extract, just about anywhere, anytime.

Tried at least 6 or 7 runs. All of them froze. 0 successful runs after today's hotfix.

Same deal here. If I host and people join it'll freeze. No way to fix unless I close the process. Seems to be most frequent with the Sealab. I hosted a couple T1D up to 20 waves consecutively without it freezing, but it did freeze once yesterday on a T1 Surv.

At any rate, I have to join games or else I'm boned. Pretty sure this update and subsequent hotfixes screwed something up. Gotta wait for based DE for a fix :/

Phew! I thought I was the only one. Game crashes / freezes when I host a game. I made a thread about it at Performance section (wrong section). I am extremely frustrated with this issue and I hope it'll be fixed before the event ends. It'll be a shame if this problem persist for the upcoming weeks.

We got some conclusions:

My cpu and card are both AMD, I have open NAT.

We got some conclusions:

My cpu and card are both AMD, I have open NAT

Yap the game dont freeze it when not you the host but i hope they will correct that bug because it is boring to wait a host and even more boring to play alone. And my cpu and vga AMD too.

Edited by MrMoundy

I noticed something else.

I was trying to test the freezing issue so I invite friends to my game.

Now my invite fails a lot. They failed to join...

And something even weirder, most sections shows 0 open squad, even the weekend event.

There must be something wrong with match making.

And one more thing, when I run net analysis, it used to show: "All systems nominal, NAT-PMP dected" (if I didn't enable NAT-PMP).

Now it shows "All systems nominal" even I didn't enable NAT-PMP.

Tests it possibly to write a letter for them in connection with this problem maybe into attention it is bought,and they answer possibly something. Or you are only send onto the warmer climate (if you understand it what I aim this at how)

EDIT: I tried to reinstall,but still freezing out .... Came on DE fix it... I think the new map is the bug because i reistalled the game and i payed some game on the old maps and it is worked no freezes and then i go the new map and hell yeah freeze it...

Edited by MrMoundy

Tests it possibly to write a letter for them in connection with this problem maybe into attention it is bought,and they answer possibly something. Or you are only send onto the warmer climate (if you understand it what I aim this at how)

EDIT: I tried to reinstall,but still freezing out .... Came on DE fix it... I think the new map is the bug because i reistalled the game and i payed some game on the old maps and it is worked no freezes and then i go the new map and hell yeah freeze it...

No, not only new map. 

I freeze on old maps and dojo too.