Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #71: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

WcKhOe6.jpg

Your hosts DERebecca and [DE]Megan are making tough decisions tonight; are they on Team Nef Anyo or Team Alad V? The new Grineer Sealab pulls them in to face the inevitable – but what’s that sound? Deep growls coming from Earth? It seems our hosts will have their hands full tonight in the Den of Kubrow! 

PLUS, see some awesome new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, hear about a fierce contest coming your way, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, May 14 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

First!

Question: Identical/symmetrical armor variants for harkonar and others ever gonna get implemented?

Also curious if new neurode/neural sensor blueprints have anything to do with my old trader concepts.

Edited by BeeOverlord

If it wasn´t at 12 p.m or 1 a.m I would definely tune it! How is it looking with Ash Prime? ASH PRIME HYPE TRAIN CHUCHU! :DDD

dont have much else to do while i help Nef, so might as well.

SALAD V AND HIS POTATO GUN WILL WIN! :DDD Sorry for caps :D

If it wasn´t at 12 p.m or 1 a.m I would definely tune it! How is it looking with Ash Prime? ASH PRIME HYPE TRAIN CHUCHU! :DDD

Oh no don't start with that, these are datamined info... Even though I'm hyped and happy to know what they are, I'm sad because we won't have the suprise of seeing what they are :/

Someone suggested turning off reverb and its solved all my fps poblems on an i7 cpu and gtx 970 , and i dont see a difference in sound glad brought it up to me. I'll be tuning into can't wait to see whats going to be talked about.