Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.5

DE_Adam

my Helios is STILL not attacking any enemies. The precepts and mods are unchanged but it just stands there looking at enemies and ocasionally scanning them.

I ran out of codex scanners a while ago and I thought maybe that was the problem but now I have them equipped and it's STILL NOT ATTACKING.

I reported this bug three hotfixes ago. Please

Ah, fantastic. I was getting real sick of the colors in my Liset clashing and filling me with rage. Because colors do that.

Nevermind. They still clash. I want the majority of the interior to be black with red highlights, but I can only get mostly red in the cockpit and mostly black in the rest of it. The areas you can color seem to match up kinda funny.

Conclave Changes

• Proximity triggers for automatic doors in the Docking Bay map will have been made larger to ensure smoother navigation through the map.
  • Improved visual effects will make Conclave game mode selection look more obvious.

Changes

• Cleaned up various assets on the Grineer Sealab tileset.
  • An audio cue has been added to accepting or rejecting a Squad invite.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue occurring in reverb audio settings.
  • Fixed some incorrect collision detection on the Ogma.
  • Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe ability not properly getting a tint from the player’s energy color.
  • Fixed the broken minimap in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
  • Fixed energy colors not properly getting applied to Syndicate Syandanas.
  • Fixed Syndicate Syandanas not reflecting changes until you leave the attachments menu.
  • Fixed players being able to bypass trade cooldowns by moving quickly between the Dojo and Liset.
  • Fixed issue during Alad V and Zanuka boss fight that would cause Zanuka to stop attacking.
  • Fixed Transmutation and Fusion cores appearing when players enable the “Show Maxed” filter in the Mod menu.
  • Fixed the hinges in Darvo’s shop floating about inappropriately.
  • Fixed a hole in the Canyon Settlement Conclave Map.
  • Fixed players trying to enter a Conclave map with group preferences set to “Solo” not being given an error message as to why they cannot do so.
  • Fixed issues with Rhino’s Iron Skin as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/452952-iron-skin-texture-still-broken/
  • Fixed an issue causing bottom custom colors of the Liset not matching the top.

where is fix for relay..when some people cant see another player in relay DE?? :(