Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dera, Lanka, And Cestra Projectile Issues

primetime112233

Hi everyone. Below is what is happening:

1) No punch through even though I equipped Metal Auger (Dera)

2) About half of all of my shots don't register as hits (all)

3) Shots hang in the air a few feet from the barrel of the gun after being fired (Dera)

4) Upon shooting an enemy, there is a brief delay before damage starts adding up via the numbers that float off the target (about 1 sec) (all)

5) After a while of shooting, no projectiles leave the gun at all. I found myself emptying clip after clip into an enemy without an affect at all (all)

6) The Dual Cestra's barrels will not correctly align with the gun after reloading and it will only be fixed when the round is over and you are at your load-out screen (Dual Cestra)

Its so bad that I can't use my Corpus weapons at all. Is anyone else having this issue?

Edited by primetime112233

I'm having the same problems with the tetra UNLESS I remove Terminal velocity, that might be the source of the problem.

I also noticed that some projectiles remain floating for a long period of time (I haven't seen one disappear), again with terminal velocity equipped.

I'm having the same problems with the tetra UNLESS I remove Terminal velocity, that might be the source of the problem.

I also noticed that some projectiles remain floating for a long period of time (I haven't seen one disappear), again with terminal velocity equipped.

Same here. I will remove Terminal Velocity and see if the issue persists. Thanks.

When I removed the projectile speed mods from my Cestra, Dera, and Lanka they projectiles appeared and they hit. As for the shots hanging in the air, that stopped when I de-equipped the projectile speed mods too. See below:

p00MVMl.jpg

Below, notice the barrels of the Cestra.

7chuVAf.jpg