Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Prefers Stealth/melee To Run & Gun, But Not Afraid To Unload!

(PSN)CowboyJeff72

Howdy folks,

My name is Jeff and I have been playing Warframe for about a month now. I figured I would just throw myself out there if anyone is looking for more help for a mission or just want another body for a play through. For those that have already invited me to missions, thank you, the experience has been helpful and nothing but positive. So I thought I would list a few things that others should know before sending me an invite or joining me on one of my missions.

If it's my mission:

Just know that if I am initiating a mission, it's because I have not completed it yet and need it to unlock the missions after it. So I'm probably not going in guns blazing unless its just to get to the point where I died the previous time (if its a replay). I am definitely more of the complete the missions/quest player vs. a grind for gear player. 

On missions that offer an extraction after the first round, I will extract to get the mission completion I need. If I'm just playing through, then I may stay for more rounds depending on how many folks want to hang around. I like to let folks know this up front so they don't get frustrated when I extract after the first one. 

I play Excalibur and its' not the fastest frame, but I will do everything I can to revive you if you are down. The frame is level 30, and the revive speed is good, but no shield to help when doing so.

I normally go and check my mods and do upgrades immediately after a mission, so I may not start the next mission for a few minutes (and also another reason I may decline an invite as I'm at the Arsenal or Foundry).

If it's your mission:

I will do what I can to help and keep up. Again, not the fastest frame.

I will do what I can to revive any player involved in the mission regardless of what happens to me.

If I have time and am continuing to play the game, I will stick around as long as I can on missions that offer extractions. 

And that's about it really. I just wanted to throw that out there as I don't want anyone to feel I am ignoring them or not trying to do my part either in missions I initiate or ones I join.

If you want to look me up, I'm CowboyJeff72 and I normally play weekdays between 5 and 7 pm and it varies on the weekends.

Thanks everyone and happy hunting!

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if anyone has tried to contact me here the last few days, I had my account duplicated and IT was working on it. It seems they at least have me aligned back with all of my posts, though the member date is yesterday! LOL But it seems I can at least post and follow my original threads now. I'm still on PSN (just in case anyone tries me here and can't find me). 

• 3 weeks later...

Figured I would update this now that other things have completed in the foundry! LOL I still don't have what many would consider "support" frames, but I do have Rhino and Rhino Prime which have seemed to hold their own in survival or defense missions. Stomp also takes care of some of the mob issues and makes easier targets for other newer players to hit. I am working on a Greedy Mag Prime build just for team play and there will be a few others coming as well. Other frames include:

Excalibur

Ash

Chroma

Loki Prime (though I need to level this one)

Mag Prime (need to level and acquire best mods for Greedy Mag build)

Oberon (still building)

Nyx (still building)

Nova Prime and Nekros are still gathering parts.

I spend most of my time with my clan mates, but if I am running solo, I'm happy to help out.