Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Kubrow Unleashed!

[DE]Megan

1L9B6Sf.jpg

They butt scooch, bark at passing Lisets, and follow you unconditionally. These little (or not so little) furry companions have a knack for unintentionally making our voiceless Warframes squeal with excitement. But, deep down that Kubrow is feeling the urge to tear apart enemies limb-by-limb and use their appendages as play toys. Let's see your Kubrow express its inner warrior in what we like to call, Kubrow Unleashed!

How to enter:

Take a screenshot of (or with) your Kubrow unleashing its fiercer side!

Need an example?

R7fKqok.jpg

Tips:

Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode, and paste it right into your submission post.

Check this thread out if you have trouble posting your image.

Consoles: Link your XB1 OneDrive screenshot or share your PS4 screenshot.

Rules:

One submission per user.

Please do not Photoshop/alter your photos.

Your Kubrow must be shown in the screenshot, however, you can also include your teammates/wild Kubrows.

Must be your screenshot -- please don't use other people's images.

Do NOT reserve posts in this thread.

Any submission that doesn't follow these rules will be disqualified!

Prizes

1st place - 1000 Platinum and your screenshot shared on our Twitter and Facebook!

2nd place - 750 Platinum

3rd place - 500 Platinum

This contest is on now until May 21 at 2:00 p.m. EDT, with the 1st place winner announced/shown via social media! Catch Prime Time #72 to see all the winners!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

This thread will open at 1:00 p.m EDT today!

Free the beasts, Tenno! 

Not even Lech Kril is a match for my mighty Daikokuten!

TdMHSH5.jpg

EDIT: If cropping isn't allowed, here's the original version.

IiMbHcB.jpg

Second edit: For the benefit of everyone still wanting to enter, here's how you can make a clean, non UI-ridden screenshot of your Kubrow:

First, go to your options menu and into the HUD tab. From there, make sure you have "UI in screenshots" disabled.

When you go to your mission, press F6 to take a screenshot directly from the game without the UI(Steam screenshots only make a screencap of the current picture, which usually is slightly lower quality too. FPS counters also still display even with the option disabled.)

Then you need to locate your screenshot folder, by default for Windows 7 systems it's in your Pictures folder with a Warframe folder. Review your screenshots and pick which one you want to use for your submission. Then you need to upload the screenshot into an image hosting service. I use imgur.com, but places like ImageShack and Photobucket also work.

Nevertheless, once you have uploaded your picture, you need to right click your picture and then click: "Copy Image URL". Once you have your link in your clipboard, paste it into your post and wrap it in IMG tags, like this:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/IiMbHcB.jpg[/img]

Congratulations you now have a high-quality, UI-less screenshot to submit to the contest. Good luck!

Edited by NikodemosTheMan

F9TPLxC.jpg?1

Bonus points for amazing clan emblem?

Also, the body parts in the background are from her previous kill :P

R.I.P Lillith, taken by a glitch :( atleast i still have these screenshots

Just an added family photo

XWjbcdZ.jpg

Edited by Mr_RedSpark