Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Explosions No Longer Effect Nullifiers In Their Bubble?

OvAeons

was using tonkor earlier, not sure if bug but i did not see anything in patch notes, AoE explosions no longer harm nullifiers from outside their field??

cannot try with penta or ogris since i sold them long long ago :P, but that should not change anything

Using the same build as before 16.5 (Firestorm fitted), they are immune to the blast (can still be proc'd) until the shield has taken a certain amount of damage, Then they can be hit by the blast. The shield will only take damage from direct hits (the rocket bounces off).

No mention in the patch notes, so I'd assume it's a bug.

i really hope it is a bug cause Tonkor was super handy and a nice challenge to use to take care of nullies

Damage gets zeroed out when transferred from bubble to nullifier.  No idea if this is intentional or not.  Procs still transfer as well.

yeah i noticed that but i though it was caused by someone ground slamming down into bubble, but animation timing was off

Was explosions working against Nullers in patch notes in the first place? I don't remember seeing it. If it was then this needs to be fixed. If it wasn't then it was a bug and its now fixed.

It was in patch notes, I remember cheering on the thought that nullies are no longer immune to castanas when I was reading patch notes.

Well after chatting with some peeps, they pointed out that you can still kill nullifiers through their bubbles using power throw throwing melee weapon if you hit the ground just under him as the thrown melees go through the bubble.

Edited by KnotOfMetal