Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tubemen Of Regor Mission Counter Bug!?

GhostUnitVII

Okay I'm posting this for a friend because we were discussing this over Teamspeak, but anyways. My friend recently logged onto Warframe, as we were going to play the mission, and hopefully get the Karak Wraith, sadly he wont be able to get it unless the counter was to either reset, or sway the other way, which I doubt will happen. Anyways this is a major bug, and maybe not the only one who had experienced this.

So again I'm posting this for a friend, he isn't going to touch his account due to the fact of that very glitch.

So now the Counter says 9/4 meaning Anyo won 9 times in a row, problem is he logged on for only two days and didn't participate for the event, at first I didn't understand what he ways saying until he sent me this...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=444114930

It is a screenshot though steam, and what disturbs me is that this might have been intentional by a third party, or by DE themselves but I'm not going to place any blame. Point is if my friend here has this problem, there is a high probability that someone else has a similar problem, if not the same problem, and if that is the case, then this event was flawed from the start and the counter may have been compromised. Not sure how, or who, but hopefully DE's will investigate this matter at hand.

Side note: my friend has filed a ticket, with this issue.

Hopefully its nothing serious, but I have my doubts.

Edited by GhostUnitVII

Uh, well, first up, everyone who participated enough times for one side will receive the winning weapon. Regardless of who they support. So there's that.

Second, that 9/4 just means that your friend supported Nef Anyo 9 times. Not that Nef has won that many times.

The /4 is for comparing to the requirement for the weapon.

to get 9/4 you need to win or partake in that event 9 times, problem with that is that he was only on 2 days, and didn't fight in it. Again still a problem, a big problem.

please read in detail :/

Edited by GhostUnitVII

So what you're saying is that the counter rose without him doing anything?

That sounds like you've got someone hacking into the account and playing for him.

May want to change passwords.

no activity in the account, or any changes... If that is the case, again, its still a problem, password or not.

on top of that I didn't see him log in the whole time of the event, he is on my friends list, and I'm on all the time.

Edited by GhostUnitVII

I have a different problem but it's of the same kind so I guess this is the right place:

When I open Navigation and click on the event icon, my progress is shown as 4/4 but the reward boxes (the one for the badge and the one for the weapons) are NOT checked.

If I move in the front of my liset and I look at the popup navigation panel (without clicking it) instead it shows me that the reward boxes are both checked.

The Badge box was checked as soon as I completed my first battle (as it should be) and I actually received the badge already so I'm guessing that the popup panel is correct while the actual navigation even tab is not being graphically updated.

Since I got my badge I hope that I will get the weapon too but this is a bit worrying.

Edited by Darkwings83

Mines gone from 8/4 before doing any missions for either of them, to 3/4 to 0/4 to 12/4 and now back to 0/4 yeah its rather silly

On top of that I've not once got a single reward its always been 3x mails (not complaining about the excessive cores they want to send me but still)

Edited by Dasorine

I've never got more battle pay than I actually deserved and that's weird since quite a bit of people seems to have experienced that ._.

I'd just like to see the same progression on both windows (the popup panel and the actual Navigation-> Event panel).

I triple checked and I got my badge (that I can equip) even if the actual event windows still says 0/1 and I'm quite sure I did 4 Regional Battles.

What I'm not so sure about is if we only get points when the faction we chose actually wins a battle.

Because if that's the case, my 4/4 in popup panel is wrong too. I'm sure that I supported the losing faction for at least 1 battle and I did 4 battles in total.

It would be nice to add a instant message notification for each regional battle points, together with the battle pay.

So what you're saying is that the counter rose without him doing anything?

That sounds like you've got someone hacking into the account and playing for him.

May want to change passwords.

Same thing happened to me, and I know I haven't been hacked.

I have a different problem but it's of the same kind so I guess this is the right place:

When I open Navigation and click on the event icon, my progress is shown as 4/4 but the reward boxes (the one for the badge and the one for the weapons) are NOT checked.

If I move in the front of my liset and I look at the popup navigation panel (without clicking it) instead it shows me that the reward boxes are both checked.

The Badge box was checked as soon as I completed my first battle (as it should be) and I actually received the badge already so I'm guessing that the popup panel is correct while the actual navigation even tab is not being graphically updated.

Since I got my badge I hope that I will get the weapon too but this is a bit worrying.

I'm having the exact same issue. I've only done three missions, and before going into the solar map no boxes are ticked, but with the alert boxes open IN the solar map it says I've participated in 10 / 4 missions, and both rewards are ticked. I'm very confused.