Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This Is My Planed Ember Build With 4Xcp

Sibernetika

10 answers to this question

I recommend removing either Intensify or Stretch and putting in Rage so you can use Furis with Winds Of Purity to generate Energy and restore health.

You seem to be going for a caster build focusing on Fireballs as you seem to be sacrificing duration pretty heavily so the Winds of Purity works well for you as you can shoot and throw Fireballs at the same time.

Edit: Whoops didn't see you using Primed Continuity. So you might as well just ditch Fleeting for Rage then. Or replace it with Primed Flow. I find it generally better to recycle health for more energy. I get hit a lot anyway.

Edited by Ziegrif

yeah since WoF hurts with a duration build I want to activate and deactivate purely for the CC proc, I was going to use rage, but if it goes into a long run I know rage will get me full health but i will also be bleeding out so it wont help me that much.... also I only use AKpistols on Ember.... due to reasons. but having rage is still in my list of options

TBH I would drop Intensify like a bad habit and just let that slot be a floater. Forma around it so that slot stays neutral (no polarity) and just put in whatever you need at the time.

Nekros reporting in. -> Equilibrium for double orbs. Fancy new aug -> Use the aug. Void tiles -> Over Extended. Low on support -> Enemy Sense so you don't get blindsided when twenty corpus come clown car'n out of some little broom closet room. Exterminate rushing -> Mag Lev or Quick Rest. Knockdown spam making you want to murder kittens -> Sure Footed. 

Knockdown spam making you want to murder kittens -> Sure Footed. 

Constitution is maybe a slightly more viable option. Affects only after knockback (the recovery) but it also adds duration

Edited by maumastoks

qquGd36.jpg

My personal build, not as tanky as yours, but she works very well at the run and gun play style, spamming accelerant to keep yourself safe with fireblast and WoF to kill clusters of enemies while your gunning down harder targets. I've done T4 S and Def up to 20/30 minutes waves with this one and she still keeps up.

http://goo.gl/ciH5fp not really comparable to your build, food for thought maybe, what my clan came up for "endgame/support" ember. focus lies on accelerant spam for CC while buffing the rest of your team with FFrenzy for a 6x (or more if they bring weapons with innate fire element) dmg multiplyer. can lead to some fun team compositions that work suprisingly good (f.e. fire chroma, 2x ember buffing each other and banshee for extra weakpoint multiplyer...dmg numbers while just spraying a crowd where quite ridiculous).

if you want more of a solo ember i'd suggest the same build, just swap the augment for the word on fire one, she cant really be top dps in a squad (all with endgame in mind, you can and will wreck the solar map with word on fire only, but so does my grandma)

Screw ehp, go pure caster.

FE+Streamline for 50% Efficiency with R7 BR, max TF and Intensify for 257% Power Strength;

Primed Continuity to counter the duration reductions; Natural Talent for cast time

And finally Stretch for more range.

You can also drop the BR to Rank 2 for 75% Efficiency for more Fireball Spam but you lose some of that sweet multiplier on Accelerant and less proc chance on WoF.

The short-ish duration on WoF seems to work just fine with natural Talent installed. Without NT I'd feel you'd need a longer lasting WoF and it wouldn't be nearly as fluid.