Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Behemoth , Warframe From The Deep Forest ! (With Art)

(PSN)IZISLOST

Hi everytenno, this is Behemoth :

KEQLwsO.png

I99Fspx.png

The idea of presenting this concept was a friend and I dedicate it to him. It is not very developed, but I think it has the basics to create a good character.

Story: This Warframe was created by Orokin to maintain order in the altered nature of forest land. their ability to go unnoticed by the inhabitants make it a relentless ranger. from above it is difficult to reach, on the floor is able to blend with the environment, and if there are dangers you can sleep their enemies and cross areas without being detected. And if it is detected even it is strengthened and resitir major damage. At Greeners they never will belong to them these forests.

Stats:

Health:80

Base Shield:100

Armor:150

Power:150

Stamina:90

Speed:1.40

Abilities:

Scaly Skyn : generates scale armor to protect users while that hurts enemies by contact. The effect of the duration is similar to the Rhino`s iron skyn.

Geko Palm:  walk down any vertical surface energy consuming. When energy is released just off the wall and falls to the ground. you can keep holding on to a wall with a small power consumption.

Perfect Camo: This ability makes camouflage with the environment. while you're static, skill remains without consuming energy or spent very slowly. By moving, increases the rate of consumption. if you run ability is disabled. This ability is not limited by time but by power.

Forest Breath: It makes all the enemies of a large area falling asleep during X time.

I hope you like this concept and what you have enjoyed. if successful I will do more sketches, other views, and a helmet. and can prime his version. I hope ideas and corrections. thank you very much *^*

images and concepts in my DA: http://shironekokuroneko.deviantart.com/

Edited by (PS4)BarionyX

Cool kinda looks like a nekros valkyr baby

on gekko pull you wrote "walk for every surface" plus alot of invisible ceilings could hurt this ability Id rather it be a passive or something.

I can't read perfect camo that well

Forest breath is cool, but you could also have it give damage over time? I like ultimates that nuke everybody but who cares about my opinion.

All in all its a cool frame i'd play good job op 1+

This is a pretty cool idea. Although with the new parkour/movement redo coming soon, your second ability is pretty useless. But with a skill set like that, I'm sure you can find something to replace it. Maybe a sort of tracking move to go along with the stealth hunter vibe. Maybe a move that's similar to banshee's sonar but instead of seeing them on the map, you can see them through walls.

Good idea and very nice artwork. The colors kinda make me think of Saryn a bit. I can't stop seeing the Nekros/Valkyr baby now that its been pointed out. The 4th ability seems to reflect Radial Blind as a kind of passive ability. 

This is a pretty cool idea. Although with the new parkour/movement redo coming soon, your second ability is pretty useless. But with a skill set like that, I'm sure you can find something to replace it. Maybe a sort of tracking move to go along with the stealth hunter vibe. Maybe a move that's similar to banshee's sonar but instead of seeing them on the map, you can see them through walls.

I think he/she is meaning sort of like Alien walk on walls. Like, Magnetic shoes or something. Treating any surface as if its the floor. That would be a totally new and interesting thing in Warframe. I could be totally wrong though.

I like him. Although Oberon is wood themed, I think your's is different enough to stand on it's own.

-I think he may need some attack ability, but that may be preference.

-And Iron skin skill as the first ability, not sure if that is to OP. You could add a twist, and make it Drain Energy when you take damage, so it lasts as long as you have energy. For balance, make it so you can't pick up energy while active.

-Keep and eye out for Parkour 2.0 since they are doing a lot of changes to wall running, etc. The Geko ability be altered to fit. like a limit to how long you can cling to a wall, etc is added, the Geko can be something that alters that. Rather than Power Drain, make this one Duration based.

- Static Camo isn't that helpful, we have a Kubrow and Sentinel that can do that. Loki can run at full speed when stealthed so I'm not sure if it has enough value.

- Ult. Perhaps add a DOT as well to it? or maybe make it a root, like trees some up or something, hold them in place and prevents them from attacking.

I'd suggest making Scaly Skin the 3rd ability. drop Perfect Camo (maybe make it an augment for Geko, like invis while clinging to walls). Make his first ability some attack or something, he's lizard like, maybe a good tongue lashing.

FYI the weapons look cool too. Maybe make a concept for them, I like the sword the most.

Edited by Lightsmith

Good art and concept...

...but the name "Behemoth" usually accompanies with a "sizable physical appearance." And Chroma kinda took over t

Maybe more pics showing different angles would help. By looking at only his side, he looks similar to a skinny wood lizard to me.

I like the overall idea, but i will also second the name being a bit off. 

Chroma probably would have been a good name if it hadnt already been used :P

perhaps something like lacertus, which is a name for a lizard in latin. Which i think could be a cool name for it c: 

(it also apparently is a name for the upper arm)  

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=lacertus&searchmode=none

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lacertus

Lightsmith said pretty everything. The only point i found bad is the name, because Behemoth is originally a greek myth creature who's supposed to be really huge (it's as big as a mountain) so i don't think this fit a such slim frame.

Anyway i like the scout style of this frame, make some change and it will be perfect. ^^

Hi everyone again:

scaly skin, unlike the rhino, increases defense, allowing it to be damaged, but to a lesser extent or affecting shields. so it is not too OP.
by the subject that does not have an offensive skill, he had thought of the corrosive element. either by modifying the forest breath ability.

in the subject to walk through walls, if I is based on the type of movement Alien (AVP).

and camouflage ... I like my camouflage ¬¬

the whole idea is to make a scout. but I do not want to copy Loki or ash or make a shield as rhino .. something moderate, comfortable use and you can enjoy the stealth missions.

thanks again and sorry if I misspoke in English

• 2 weeks later...

This guy looks sick. Lightsmith has some good points, but I disagree with a few. He's totally right about Geko Palm, and Scaly Skin would need to be balanced carefully.

I love the idea of the camo, but Lightsmith has a good point in regards to Loki's superiority in that regard. However, the way you have it described, where being static is free or at least extraordinarily reduced in cost... I disagree with Light's comments about how Sentinels and Kubrows already do that. Shade, at least, decloaks when you fire. But Loki and them don't decloak for attacking, so I don't think this would either... making it a great ambush skill. I dig it.

Amazing! I would totally try him out!

I've been wondering what software you use to draw, I'm a terrible drawer IRL but I think I'd do alright with the right software. I've been making my own Frame, and I've been trying to get some art done.

Well when I think of a behemoth I think of something tall and strong like a true monster warrior with high health and armor and physically he would have to be about a foot taller than lets say rhino. His abilities should match so why not have these

First he grows a suit of wooden armor that surrounds him increasing his health and armor also increasing the range of melee weapons and tapping it costs an extra 5 energy to instantly heal the user a certain amount.(not too large as it would be over powered.)

Second

He can place seeds on the ground to act as traps loke a giant venus fly trap that swallows and enemy that walks into it then explodes if it kills it dealing that enemies health as damage.

Third

why not let him mix into the walls like dive into it then he can do a jump outward and attack enemies while diving into another surface.

Fourth he would create a number of plant copies of himself that have wooden spears that deal your weapon damage and run around attacking enemies.

I think he/she is meaning sort of like Alien walk on walls. Like, Magnetic shoes or something. Treating any surface as if its the floor. That would be a totally new and interesting thing in Warframe. I could be totally wrong though.

I believe it means the same thing, cause standing on a wall and shooting, or using it to stealth away would be neat. 

+1 to this frame;

I kinda like how there's no damage abilities, but his 4th ability sounds like there could be some DoT thrown in that like poisonous sleep powder. 

so It'd be DoT + like an excal blind. 

His 1st abil should be in the 2nd or 3rd area cause if he's at 175% power eff; that's about 7.5 energy per use which is really cheap for an iron skin like effect. 

his 2nd abil could swap areas with the 1st then their energy costs would be pretty fair for what they do. 

Hi everytenno, this is Behemoth :

KEQLwsO.png

I99Fspx.png

The idea of presenting this concept was a friend and I dedicate it to him. It is not very developed, but I think it has the basics to create a good character.

Story: This Warframe was created by Orokin to maintain order in the altered nature of forest land. their ability to go unnoticed by the inhabitants make it a relentless ranger. from above it is difficult to reach, on the floor is able to blend with the environment, and if there are dangers you can sleep their enemies and cross areas without being detected. And if it is detected even it is strengthened and resitir major damage. At Greeners they never will belong to them these forests.

Stats:

Health:80

Base Shield:100

Armor:150

Power:150

Stamina:90

Speed:1.40

Abilities:

Scaly Skyn : generates scale armor to protect users while that hurts enemies by contact. The effect of the duration is similar to the Rhino`s iron skyn.

Geko Palm:  walk down any vertical surface energy consuming. When energy is released just off the wall and falls to the ground. you can keep holding on to a wall with a small power consumption.

Perfect Camo: This ability makes camouflage with the environment. while you're static, skill remains without consuming energy or spent very slowly. By moving, increases the rate of consumption. if you run ability is disabled. This ability is not limited by time but by power.

Forest Breath: It makes all the enemies of a large area falling asleep during X time.

I hope you like this concept and what you have enjoyed. if successful I will do more sketches, other views, and a helmet. and can prime his version. I hope ideas and corrections. thank you very much *^*

images and concepts in my DA: http://shironekokuroneko.deviantart.com/

Cool me like this frame.