Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Hiccups With Detron

AxelTKat

For the past few days I've noticed that sometimes (mainly when using Turbulence on my Zephyr) firing the Mara Detron causes the came to freeze for a split second, as well as not render the projectiles. Haven't tried it with the regular Detron btw. I don't know if this is a Zephyr issue, a Mara Detron issue, or something else but it can be a pain when it's a weeapon you're depending on to finish the level. Just thought you guys should know, best of luck c:

Do you have the Zephyr augment that makes weapon projectiles faster when turbulence is on?

If so, that would add another layer of claculations for the game and your PC to juggle, and could contribute to the problem. 

Edited by Plasmaface

We've been able to reproduce this here at the office using your loadout information; thank you for the report.

This will likely affect any projectile based weapons when using the Turbulence augment until we implement a fix.

We've been able to reproduce this here at the office using your loadout information; thank you for the report.

This will likely affect any projectile based weapons when using the Turbulence augment until we implement a fix.

A bit off topic, but any confirmation of fixes for other issues regarding projectile-based weapons, such as punch-through not working or the projectiles not having visual effects?

such as punch-through not working

but Punch-Through literally works just fine for Projectile Weapons.

(and i would know because i use a lot of them. every single one i've used since people have started complaining about them, i have been able to use Punch-Through just fine. 0% reproduction rate of Punch-Through working so far.

since nobody can have different builds from each other, we must be up to date to play the game... honestly, all i can guess is y'all be smoking something).

but Punch-Through literally works just fine for Projectile Weapons.

(and i would know because i use a lot of them. every single one i've used since people have started complaining about them, i have been able to use Punch-Through just fine. 0% reproduction rate of Punch-Through working so far.

since nobody can have different builds from each other, we must be up to date to play the game... honestly, all i can guess is y'all be smoking something).

Well then you need to test again my friend, because I've checked the Lanka, Dragkoon, Dera, and Detron (the latter two with their respective maxed Punch-through mods) none of which were able to penetrate terrain that I personally would've known them to be able to, not even thin railings. THEY DO however punch-through enemies just fine, that much is true, but even a fully charged Lanka or Dragkoon is obstructed by the tiniest bit of terrain.

Plus the Dragkoon itself is visually messed up: projectiles are invisible and seemingly no longer ricochet off of surfaces.