Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Karak And Karak Wraith Desert Camo

Void_Smasher

The Wraith would not be able to use the camo iirc.

Wraith and Vandal weapons can use the "normal weapon"-skins (e.g Gorgon Wraith, Snipertron Vandal) so it would work. Only prime-weapons are not able to use the normal-weapon-skins (other model and all that stuff...just mentioning it, even if it is sorta off-topic)

And: yes! More Skins are always nice in my opinion :3 (even if I don't really use the Karak that often xD)

I would love a desert camo skin for the Karak.   Just as I want a reskin for the Latron.  Or just do the logical thing and hook up the Wraith skins to the color palette. I don't mind the spikey-swirley style of the Wraith weapons, but the black and red clashes horribly with everything else I wear.  >_>

Edited by Momaw

I don't mind the spikey-swirley style of the Wraith weapons, but the black and red clashes horribly with everything else I wear.  >_>

Yeah, feel the same. Also Karak Wraith has a blue-red palette instead of a black-red, and it clashes more horribly (compared to other Wraith weapons) with everything I wear including prime frames. I really want a desert camo for it.

DE, please, make my day! Introduce Karak Desert Camo in the next patch! ^_____________^

Edited by rinkata_kimiku

I don't mind the spikey-swirley style of the Wraith weapons, but the black and red clashes horribly with everything else I wear.  >_>

Mhhh, I guess I am just used to the red&black wraith design atm. (It looks ok, I like it^^)

But sure, more color-customization is always great xD (And tbh I would love to color my Snipertron Vandal without using a skin (._. )

Mhhh, I guess I am just used to the red&black wraith design atm. (It looks ok, I like it^^)

But sure, more color-customization is always great xD (And tbh I would love to color my Snipertron Vandal without using a skin (._. )

I will be happy if DE make Wraith patterns customizable, but I think a piece of Desert Camo for Karak will made its way to us way faster.

I would like to vote to have the Karak be the next to get community skin. Though desert camo is nice and all, I'd prefer for it to be as groovy as my Daika Akmagnus are.

Just saying... 

Maybe "like" if you agree...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 24/12/2015 at 7:56 AM, Xylyssa said:

Karak can't have a desert camo skin because none of the Arid Grineer use Karaks on Phobos.

Ya but I assume they ask for forest camo skin, which Karak can't have as well coz Frontier Lancers don't use a skin on Karak(the weapon's default color is akin to forest camo color scheme).