Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

joining at the end?

Invizy

I think designers should make a time limit till the player could join ongoing game because i have joined the game and then suddenly "mission complete" or i have to just get to the extraction point to complete. not much fun in that i suppose.

This should be fixed up next patch. Players will not join games if the objective is already completed.

but thats not right - there are lots of objectives. getting to extraction is an objective.

thats why i suggested that new players cant join when the objective os get to extraction.

I am in the "get to the extraction" boat for the cutoff point. There have been instances where the randomized objectives after the intial primary one have taken much longer and more effort to complete. Having people be able to join during those events would not be detrimental.

There should also be a general "join any game" button, possibly a "join any game between level X-Y". Or even better, if you could look for game using a filter that was even mor complex. "Any game in sector", "Any game on these selected planets", "Any game with Infected", "Any game with Boss" etc.