Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only 1 Map In Conclave Annihilation

Mastikator2

Every

single

time

I join an annihilation (both team and FFA) I get the corpus rail one. Literally every single time, I've seen only that map ever.

The game always disconnects me after every single game and always ever sends me to this map.

I was told there would be several different maps.

So I don't get the option to host (ffs DE give me the option, I've been asking forever)

I have to rely on someone else to not quit on the first mission.

The map rotation is "random" yet always gives the Corpus Rail one every single time.

And there is no hope.

Edit

And for the record, I'm not "extremely unlucky", I'm the normal ones and you're the weird ones with your weirdly high luck.

Edited by Mastikator2

Edit

And for the record, I'm not "extremely unlucky", I'm the normal ones and you're the weird ones with your weirdly high luck.

Welllllllll it depends on how you look at it^^ It is highly possible that nobody of us here in this thread is "normal" o.o

Okay, okay. A little bit more serious:

I agree, the current host-system for pvp has a lot of flaws. There seems no working host-migration (or host selection) after the first host leaves the party. That is the biggest problem in my opinion. 

You are not alone with this problem, Nobody said that only you are "unlucky"  

Did you try changing your region (or maybe something else) so you are , in theory, able to find more and/or better hosts?

How often did you search for a pvp match?

(I know you said "every single time", but a number would be nice^^ if it is "only" 10times or something like that, it would still be possible that it just occurs because of "bad luck" <-- I know you don't like if someone says that, but still :3)

I've played about 5 annihilation missions today. Every single one was Corpus Rail.

The game doesn't really offer any statistics (at all) on the conclave front so I can't tell you exactly how many times I've played. But it's literally been only Corpus Rail every time all the time. And nothing but.

It's a good map but I was told there were others and I'd like to see them.

Now if the option to f-n host myself was a made available that would solve 50% of all the problems of Warframe ever (seriously DE just let me f-n host).

Edit-

did 2 more matches, still only the same map. Do I have to do 500 missions every day to get a chance to play any of the other maps? Seriously? WTF?

Edited by Mastikator2