Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The In Game Council Chat Tab

(XBOX)LexaHex

i totally forgot that some founders migrated... weird...

edit: it's not really empty in PC though it isn't always active.. if you see 10 people in recruit or trade odds are council wont be jumpin

Edited by CrownFire

The Council chat is a privilege - it isn't supposed to be another region chat. However, we are adding new members every month. 

I can see the council chat turning into a region chat on PC and maybe even on PS4, but its quite literally a ghost town on XB1. 

Even if you make it worldwide on XB1 it will only add up to 10-15 people, which is still way less than PC.

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

There's been a scrollbar on the PS4 several times, but I think it's a combination of factors. Fewer console players are council members just based on the time the game has been available and there being no opt-in like with the founders package (that was one of it's things, right?)

Most of them would be on during peak time, likely early evening, after work, class, and/or dinner. Midday or late at night there is likely to be less of the already limited selection. Just the common schedule people keep.