Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event And Boosters

Etsoree

Question

12 answers to this question

Yes. Credit and Affinity booster from the weekend event will stack with boosters purchased. Not sure about the resource ones. I don't think the double resource chance one stacks. But I'm inclined to believe the double resource does. 

Edited by KingIzek

The resource booster does stack, you get four times the resources.

I'm not sure about drop chance boosters, honestly I wouldn't risk buying one. 

I tested the drop chance booster for while last night and as long as one person in the squad has a chance booster everyone gets 4x chance regardless of kills. Being host didn't seem to matter, but I'll test that more if I get a chance. Of course the double pick up booster only works for the tenno holding said booster. 

I tested the drop chance booster for while last night and as long as one person in the squad has a chance booster everyone gets 4x chance regardless of kills. Being host didn't seem to matter, but I'll test that more if I get a chance. Of course the double pick up booster only works for the tenno holding said booster. 

double chance affects the entire squad but double pickups only affects the individual. An example: yesterday i was farming with some randoms. we met up and stayed together for most of the night. One of our members had both resource boosters. They were consistantly getting double (or approx. double) our resources. On earth they got 100k ferrite while i got 50k and 75 neurodes with i got 36. I cant speak for the other two in the squad but im willing to bet theyre fairly close to my numbers as well.

Maybe it was interesting for players when the stacking of boosters was telegraphed in a unique way, so that players are more aware of the applying bonus. On the other hand, the ninja way tends to avoid jealousy.

"Stacking Boosters" could potentially be a fun minigame for those who can afford to hunt or to buy. There is a fine line between hunting with friends who all have boosters, and only accepting people with boosters into a mission.

Be this as it may, there always seem to be an amount of people who avoid buying them because they are unsure of the results applying, and if, how.