Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashes & Freezes In Endless Mission Types [Megathread]

(XBOX)SRJ DOOM

Me and my two friends were doing a T3 survival when the game crashed! We had justgotten a VOLT PRIME HELM BP and were 24 seconds from getting the next reward( we were at exactly 19:36 seconds) when the game crashed, not only did we lose the things that we EARNED we also lost the key we used! It is for hese reasons that me and my friends CrazyTrainZ74 and Darmatter233 are considering QUITING WARFRAME, before this new update came out me nor my friends experiened crashes! All we ask is that this whole crashing thing is fixed and that if we couled please get what we EARNED!

Sinserly, SRJ DOOM!

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Designating As Megathread

Thats my hope too, but me and my friends went through 15 t3 survival keys to get the parts and when we finally the game crashes and that really pissed us off cause that was almost 10 hours of grinding just to have the thing we earned taken from us!

Edited by (XB1)SRJ DOOM

We have been experiencing this since warframe began. There is a famous saying that goes: there can be nog warframe without bugframe. (No just kidding) But every game is having bugs and crashes and Warframe just so. As a PC player i dunno about XB1, but mostly bug bugs will be taken away with a hotfix, but they will never disappear. Especially after new content has been release bugs an crashes are likely to appear

Where do I go to file a support ticket? Wanting to Do just that is what led me here.

You are not the lone Tenno feeling swindled here. It does feel extremely frustrating to have good drops taken from a rightful run in the last few seconds of a mission checkpoint. Not the first and I'm sure it won't be my last. Hang in there.

Hi,

My game keeps crashing multiple times a day. it keeps happening out of no where, without a specific time past (sometimes after 2.5.10.15.20 or 30minutes)

The screen freezes and the sound aswell, this will stay for a moment (10sec) and then kicks me off the game to my homescreen, pls help me with this problem

Yes please fix this. Cause it's getting to a point at least for me (maybe not for others) where I don't even feel like doing T anything void missions because I know I probably can't stay in the game for long periods of time anyways because I've been getting dropped so much lately.

As somebody has enlightened me on another post that this also could be an Xbox Live issue so maybe I am barking up the wrong tree. But if it is a Warframe issues please assist all of us Tennos in resolving it.

Thanks!

Hi,

My game keeps crashing multiple times a day. it keeps happening out of no where, without a specific time past (sometimes after 2.5.10.15.20 or 30minutes)

The screen freezes and the sound aswell, this will stay for a moment (10sec) and then kicks me off the game to my homescreen, pls help me with this problem

This is happening to me also, I'm not even gonna play for a while cos it's so frustrating, between the crashes and the DC's I'm not able to complete a mission.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems while playing Warframe.

Can you please clear you cache for Warframe?

To do this:

1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.

2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.

3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.

4. You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

Choose "Delete everywhere" which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

This will not delete your account. The next time you log in to Warframe, the account data will be downloaded from our servers.

Please let me know if this solved your problem.

De sent me this I haven't tried it yet cause I'm in the hospital with pneumonia but give it a shot fellow tennos good luck

Sorry to hear of these issues. Quoting myself for clarity on this related problem:

The issue of Void (and other) performance crashes on consoles is actively being investigated, tested, and improved as we speak. 

We have fixes and performance improvements in the pipeline that will be included in the next console build.

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered crashes. Our Support Team can help further troubleshoot these issues if you wish to contact them here: http://support.warframe.com/

With that being said, if you're experiencing crashes that are performance or at random, please attempt the following:

Clearing your cache for Warframe:

To do this:
1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
4. You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

Choose "Delete everywhere" which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
This will not delete your account. The next time you log in to Warframe, the account data will be downloaded from our servers.

Please let me know if this solved your problem.