Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(╯°□°)╯Technical Derpiculties ╯(°□°╯) [Welcome To All, Casual And Pro!] [Now Recruiting!] [Raid Crew Coming Soon!]

Tyrannick

10drxud.jpg

Hey there fellow Tenno comrades! Ever feel like you are doing too much nonsense for others to tolerate? Or too creative for others to appreciate? Or maybe you are just downright a Derpy at heart? Then Technical Derpiculties is what you excel in! We are a clan that is loosely based off Derpy Hooves from MLP. The main motive of our clan is to accept the derpniess and mistakes that you have made and turnover a new derpy! (Wait, doesn't that makes us all the more derp-ed?ogcvar.jpg)
9qi8ad.jpg

2zdrcli.pngv3qe7c.png2zdrcli.png

Clan Founder: Princess.luna.

Dojo Status: 100% Completion on Necessities

Current Size: 80+

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/technicalderpy

We use Discord too! Find the link in the MOTD!

Feel free to contact either SnowLeon or Aexodus for further enquires! :3

2zdrcli.png2po2sfb.png2zdrcli.png

We are just a small group of people from all parts of the world, mostly in Asia(Singapore/Indonesia)/USA with some exceptions. That means we welcome all from around the world! You might see some familiar names or sorts, its because some of us were previously from CMC. That said though, we still wish our fellow brethren good luck and all the best in their endeavors. If you wish to know how about our history or stuffs like that, feel free to post something in the Steam group!

2zdrcli.png156a64x.png2zdrcli.png

1. 54w3fr.pngYou are allowed to derp.

2. 33udb1s.png We are not asking much, just be yourself and mingle with the rest. Most importantly be friendly and helpful.

3. 2m43729.pngRules can be derped upon, but to certain degrees of derpiness

4. 214bi8j.pngDo not beg or make demands for help. Asking nicely instead works much better.

5. 2z9lcae.png Conflicts are easy to come, so does your forgiveness. Its okay for one to make mistakes, but one must shower understanding on the young ones to guide them the path of a derpy.

6. 693ybk.pngDo not be a Paraderp(in this case, a troublemaker or derpbag).

7. m9uh4g.pngYour position will be removed if you are lazying or seem unfit to continue
9qi8ad.jpg

2zdrcli.png160c3h0.png2zdrcli.png

Regarding the clan system, we don't usually promote people unless we see them ideal for the role or they offer up themselves for the spefic role they want. Nonetheless, we have our own system to coordinate things. You may have a clearer understanding by clicking here. There are a total of 5 departments in TD.

Administrative Department.

This is where the flow of information and updates reaches the fastest. The people here are entrusted with the duty of informing clan members the latest updates and news regarding the clan or Warframe related. Administrators are given the rank of WarDerp.

Advisory Department

The Advisory is for the people who do not wish to interfere with clan affairs directly, but serves as another voice of reason and suggestion. It is also where many of our past veterans stay if they have not decided to whether to take up another position within the clan. In anyways, it does not have direct power over any of the departments. Advisors are given the rank of Advisory.

Technical Department.

This department works alongside with the Community Department. One of the jobs is to update the clan list and inform the Regulators to expel inactive players. Technicians may also help out with things regarding the TeamSpeak server. Technicians are given the rank of Derpnician.

Community Department.

As its name tells, it helps with maintain the status of the clan's community and are quick to take action if any conflicts or accidents happen within. This department houses the clan's recruiters and are given the rank of Recruiter.

Dojo Development Team

The most derpy and honourable role of the clan, specializing in designing the Dojo and also queuing research if anyone has not yet done so. This houses our very own artists and those who like to customize the dojo! The team is given the rank of Derpineer.

2zdrcli.jpg68auix.png2zdrcli.jpg

Please fill in the following:

-Your Derpilicious IGN-

-Why do you want to join?-

-Have you understand the rules and meaning of being a Derpy?(Yes/No)-

2zdrcli.png35m4cpf.png2zdrcli.png

Discord:

Check the MOTD for more info!

Alliance:

Ultimate Super Something

Raid Crew:

Infinite Derpiculties

Clan Emblem: (Subjected to change soon!)

21mvtdy.jpg

9qi8ad.jpg

So are you ready to receive your seal of approval?

2cwqc4.png

Edited by Aexodus

First off, I just want to say that as someone who has never watched MLP (and thus can't judge), I just find the presentation, icons and pictures hilariously fitting and simply cool! Considering it all, it's just a little sad that your emblem wasn't given more love.

Even though I'm not looking for a clan (already have my own), I still wanted to comment on here and wish you luck with your recruiting! ^-^

Edited by Haukai

First off, I just want to say that as someone who has never watched MLP (and thus can't judge), I just find the presentation, icons and pictures hilariously fitting and simply cool! Considering it all, it's just a little sad that your emblem wasn't given more love.

Even though I'm not looking for a clan (already have my own), I still wanted to comment on here and wish you luck with your recruiting! ^-^

Our emblem will be changed soon as we have also realised that not much love was poured onto it ;_;

Thanks for the words of advice though!

-Your Derpilicious IGN-

Arestox

Looks chill and fun.

Yes(?)

Alright, seems cool and fine to me.

Invite sent, Derpy!

-Your Derpilicious IGN-

annoyinghornet

I would love to join because I love social activity. Also I just want to stay in the clan chat and chill :P

(Yes)

invite sent welcome

New to this game, been playing for 6 or 7 days

-Your Derpilicious IGN-

sneakyfletcher

Need a clan and want to know more about this game. Derpiness, after much deliberation, seems like the right approach to this universe...and the pictures/logo were appealing.

-Have you understand the rules and meaning of being a Derpy?( A Yes/ B No/ C Derp/ D All of the above)-

D

New to this game, been playing for 6 or 7 days

-Your Derpilicious IGN-

sneakyfletcher

Need a clan and want to know more about this game. Derpiness, after much deliberation, seems like the right approach to this universe...and the pictures/logo were appealing.

-Have you understand the rules and meaning of being a Derpy?( A Yes/ B No/ C Derp/ D All of the above)-

D

welcome to the clan

-Your Derpilicious IGN-

sopofun

Pretty much want some1 to play with. You guys were derpy appealing to me. Ofc that i'd love to learn more about this game too.

Derp? yeah derp!

Thank you for your consideration.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Your Derpilicious IGN-

startingova

i like ponies and people, and i also wanna learn more abt WF lol

yea i guess lol

24c8h9z.jpg - Hi there, Ova! I hope you enjoy your time with us in T.D! Your invitation has been sent, welcome!