Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons Requiring 2 Other Weapons / Bp Prices

xxaaron5515xx

Heres my feedback on the topic. Its awful. Not knowing I would need the other weapons or this new piece I vendored them as Im sure alot of the community does as well. Its extremely annoying having to go back and recraft the items you have already maxed, wait 12 hrs, go back retrieve those, craft this new item, wait 12 hrs, lvl it just to find out its actually worse than its 2 counter parts,and then vendor that 1 as well. Please dont ever make these 2nd tier weapons a component to some 3rd tier weapon. If that were the case I would probably just not even bother.

I would also like to add that the costs of weapon bps and mat requirements differ so much but determines nothing. It would make more sense to have weapons with more potential dps to cost more dont u think? There is no type of organization in that aspect its hard to imagine say wat type of whip has the most potential. It could be that 15k credit one or could be some 65k bp one. Theres no way of telling unless I pull out a calculator and do the math myself which in itself is quite the inconvenience.

I'm down for a third tier requiring these wep, would like the combined version to be better than their original broken down parts though.

How would you feel if you seen a new 3rd tier weapon come out and it required 2 2nd tier weapons you already vendored? You would have to use 6 other crafted weapons to build it. A Bit excessive imo.

It keeps people playing and therefore is a possibility to be implemented.

As long as the weapon kicks &#!, you could force me to craft 50 weapons that require 10 argon crystals each and I'll still go after it.

I used to play Final Fantasy 11. I have more patience than I care to admit.

How would you feel if you seen a new 3rd tier weapon come out and it required 2 2nd tier weapons you already vendored? You would have to use 6 other crafted weapons to build it. A Bit excessive imo.

I'd like it, that'd have to be an awesome wep if ya think about it though, and it's not like ppl are forcing me to do it

correct me if im wrong....but i believe there are already third tier weapons with the advent of dual raza

kama + kama -> dual kama -> dual raza

but its only 3rd tier in terms of build requirements and the amount of weapons used to turn into other weapons....

damage wise...its definitely not third tier

Edited by sekushiiandee

correct me if im wrong....but i believe there are already third tier weapons with the advent of dual raza

kama + kama -> dual kama -> dual raza

but its only 3rd tier in terms of build requirements and the amount of weapons used to turn into other weapons....

damage wise...its definitely not third tier

Oh wow I vendored my dual kama as well. This system feels just plain awful when it requires something you have previously lvled then vendored.

It would only be acceptable if we could refund potatoes and format to bps if we gonna sacrifice those weapons to craft other weap.

Or transfer potato + all formas which previous weapon hold to new one.

Otherwise NOPE.

Edited by dregomz