Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Leviathans Pack(Clan) Are Recruiting Active Tenno || Research Up To Date || Has Teamspeak || Competitive

Milkyway_Murder

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! i'm looking for a friendly and active clan. casual player here.

IGN: tonyostark

MR: 7

GMT: UTC +8

Hi Tonyo I tried sending you an invite to our clan but it bounced since you are already in a clan. If you would like to join us you'll have to leave your current clan first.

Hello , I would like to join you guys , im a new player . IGN : SoArty

i would like to join the clan if there if still room IGN:Crazy297

In order to join you need to leave your current clan so we can send invites to both of you when you leave. Please reply to the post so we can give it another try. 

could you resend that invite i am clan less don't know what was wrong.

Right now your in a clan called council of conflagration. In order to leave you need to go to the clan menu in the communication tab and then find your self in the clan and right click to leave the clan.

Hoped this helped!

Hey guys. Hoping to join your ranks!

IGN - Goldwynn

MR - 18

Activity - Frequent, only almost daily, I main Excalibur P and Frost P, and can pop on many others if needed. I'll be on in about 2 hours from now, look forward to gaming with you guys!

Hey guys. Hoping to join your ranks!

IGN - Goldwynn

MR - 18

Activity - Frequent, only almost daily, I main Excalibur P and Frost P, and can pop on many others if needed. I'll be on in about 2 hours from now, look forward to gaming with you guys!

I need you to leave your current clan so I can invite you. Respond to this post once that's done. Hope to see you soon!

Hey there! I'm an older player returning to the game after a lengthy, computer-explosion-related hiatus. I've only been able to play a bit since before Archwings went live, but I'm looking forward to catching up with everything, if you'll have me.

Hey there! I'm an older player returning to the game after a lengthy, computer-explosion-related hiatus. I've only been able to play a bit since before Archwings went live, but I'm looking forward to catching up with everything, if you'll have me.

Hi there. I would like to join you if you are still recruiting.

IGN: Erodrash

I'll invite you at 4 pm today sorry for the inconvience but I'll be busy til then. I'll try messaging a clan mate to let them know to invite you two if I can get a hold of him. Edited by Milkyway_Murder