Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got New Or Existing Weapon / Cosmetic Ideas? Want A Visual Concept Of These Ideas? Post Them Here

Scharkie

Hello Tenno,

After a while of running my current series of weapon / cosmetic ideas i thought of letting other ppl join in the fun

Got any Weapon / Cosmetic ideas u want a visual for Post it in the comments

With multiple ideas and thoughts we can create even more awesome Ideas.

Alrdy have an existing Weapon / Cosmetic but want art to join in your topic, also feel free to post here.

Try and describe your items function and guidelines to appearance.

NEKJgsY.png

Ill work down this list on order 

Done:

-Corpus Shotgun (Kapros)

-Tenno Rapier 

-Non Prime Targis armor

-Moa Shoulder Turret

New item ideas are welcome

Want a example of what i make check out this forum:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426476-scharkie1333s-armory-concepts-collection-15th-update-corpus-shotgun-anti-grav-hybrid-gun-5272015/

Let the Great ideas Flow Tenno

nMWKJgx.png

Edited by Scharkie1333

For long time I've been thinking about Corpus shotgun, kind of a redesign of Boar Prime made to fit Corpus theme (but with horizontal magazine).

First ever burst-auto projectile shotgun focused on crits made by Corpus in the game :v

If you are interested, I wouldn't mind a PM, I'd try to make a VERY rough concept.

Edited by Mofixil

Check out this armor from a earlier series if done, if it doesnt get close enough ill be happy to make a real non prime tagris armor

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/405446-tenno-styled-concepts-part-5-cosmetics-sentinel-double-bladed-sword/

Holy-...

That's gorgeous and I want it...

But it looks more like an "Uru Prime" set in my opinion (because of the Syandana).

Post it if you want i dont mind

Oh alright, cool.

So, I've been envisioning Cernos Prime:

Since the basic model is just a glorified back piece I thought I'd stick with that aesthetic but make it a bit more elegant. More curvature to the ends of the "spikes", no quiver to clutter the view, and no string when it is unequipped so that it is a perfect blend of prime weapon and accessory. The special part is that it creates a laser string that matches the weapon's energy color similar to the Dread when it is equipped. The "arrow" does not manifest until you start to draw back on the string, and the arrow forms (in matching energy color) from the inner part of the four "prongs" on the inside of the bow which would glow with energy while drawn back. The prongs could also expand out while they build the energy up to charge the arrow. I'd like for the arrow to be similar to the current ones for Cernos but more curved at the end, and of course, composed of energy.

Since Cernos is the impact bow, it actually makes some sense that its prime counterpart would shoot energy based arrows, since most Corpus laser weapons are impact based as well. 

Edited by Kestral9999

do you ONLY do weapons and cosmetics or are you open to other things?

Depends whats your idea?

A tenno rapier, Grineer Drill gun and a Shoulder mounted Moa cannon tenno-ized(Pretty much like predator. Btw nice artwork, saw them half an hour ago and was amazed by them. Keep up the good work!

so the Grineer Drill gun does what? or is it a melee?    also for the shoulder mount its just corpus tech with a bit of Tenno alternations or Fully Tenno? 

Oh alright, cool.

So, I've been envisioning Cernos Prime:

Since the basic model is just a glorified back piece I thought I'd stick with that aesthetic but make it a bit more elegant. More curvature to the ends of the "spikes", no quiver to clutter the view, and no string when it is unequipped so that it is a perfect blend of prime weapon and accessory. The special part is that it creates a laser string that matches the weapon's energy color similar to the Dread when it is equipped. The "arrow" does not manifest until you start to draw back on the string, and the arrow forms (in matching energy color) from the inner part of the four "prongs" on the inside of the bow which would glow with energy while drawn back.

Still gotta try out Prime Artstyle but ill keep it on ma list

so the Grineer Drill gun does what? or is it a melee?    also for the shoulder mount its just corpus tech with a bit of Tenno alternations or Fully Tenno? 

Well, the grineer Drill gun would kinda be like the drill gun from Bulletstorm (Can't remember any other game with a drill gun >.< ), while Moa gun would be the first option, still being corpus just with slight Tenno style to it

Well, the grineer Drill gun would kinda be like the drill gun from Bulletstorm (Can't remember any other game with a drill gun >.< ), while Moa gun would be the first option, still being corpus just with slight Tenno style to it

thx.

and now i see the drill gun is like the panthera: shooting mode and a melee mode

I was thinking of a heavy blade(aka greatsword) That has the hilt and the starting part of the blade very corpus like(circuits, blue leds, sharpened, dark blue metal) and right before half of the blade infestation, starts slowly and ends up roling on the blade, with strange blue eyes instead of leds, pulsing every second. However, the end it is untouched by the infestation, but some green leaks can be seen on it. The damage will not be poison, but rather impact with a touch of slash. 

Also if you do not want infestation, imagine a hybrid between technology and nature, a blade that starts in similar fashion and continues with some green grow,thorny vine. Or hilt and handle made of some kind of green wood, and the blade will be a transition from that "wood" to a dark blue tecnho blades, same bright blue leds.

• 2 weeks later...