Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Casual Squad Key Hosting

(PSN)MrBrutal69

looking to find a couple of players for long term runs using the stash of keys iv built up, plus yours if you feel so inclined,

Will require you to be 420 friendly as regular smoke breaks will be taken.

Also there will be a relaxed atmosphere about the runs with members of the squad able to drop in and out as they feel the need for munch etc, and I'm a very active player so I don't mind people not being about for a while as long as you are occasionally. I know how it is lol.

Didn't want to make a clan of it as I quite enjoy being a solo clan, but I will accept one other if it's the right person as I have most bps in my dojo.

So if your like me and don't understand most of the abbreviations, but have a reasonable understanding of the gear and setups and goals message me or something, I'm new to the forums so forgive the inexperience here, It doesn't equate to the game don't worry

So iv run about 30 solo void missions since I posted this, still got many keys, having made a lot during those 30.

People your missing out! Iv got loads of defence and mobile defence and multiple of all the t4, t3 and t2 keys just nobody half decent to run them with.

Any replays would be greatly appreciated