Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Will Not Attack With Sweeper Equipped

Fain

Does he have his attack precept (Striker) equipped? Attacking is one of the sentinel skills, which are mods so that you can control their priority and power.

Edit: This looks like a widespread bug. I will test in order to confirm.

Edited by egregiousRac

Same issue with me, just posted a report here before seeing this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466410-carrier-broken/

> Weapon is equipped (shotgun)
> Striker in second priority slot

Confirmed. Vacuum is blocking the use of any lower-priority active precept. I saw Sanctuary, Guardian, Regen, and Striker all fail to activate as long as Vacuum is in a higher spot.

Everything works perfectly if it is lowest priority.

Coolant Leak works fine either way as it is passive.

Confirmed. Vacuum is blocking the use of any lower-priority active precept. I saw Sanctuary, Guardian, Regen, and Striker all fail to activate as long as Vacuum is in a higher spot.

Coolant Leak works fine either way as it is passive.

Rechecked my slots, turns out Vacuum is in 2nd slot and striker is in 3rd, not other way around as I thought. 

Tried putting vacuum in last slot, seems to work now. Looks like you're right

Edited by GooglyFlathead

True that sucking in first slot does make the other mods inactive, but when i put it anywhere but the first slot it doesn`t work at all. Oh well hope they will fix it soon. Yup the passive mods on my carrier dont work either, the only thing works are the mods i put in the first slot.

Edited by Fain

Noticed my Carrier was not firing today as well, nor using Guardian. I had Vacuum set first. After testing, I got the same results as here. It is blocking lower priority precepts for me as well.

It's a Sentinel, it's for fire support. It's special ability ought to be a lower priority than its firing, although it's situational. Sometimes you want it to suck up some health or energy as you pass by, other times you'd rather it shot than suck up. Really the only one which should not have its firing precept in a higher priority is Shade, which you often don't want firing. (I leave mine with the burst laser for the lols) Everything but Carrier pretty much has a very useful secondary ability followed by Guardian, and then their firing precept. Honestly, when I get Carrier (I've put it off so I don't become sucked in by the 'allure' of its Vacuum ability, I have two legs damn it), Vaccum's going to the bottom, just like Dig on my Sahasa.