Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: Biological Warfare

DE_Adam

Last week Tenno put the spotlight on their companion's heroism, retreating from overwhelming odds while letting their silent protectors provide a bit of cover.  The submissions were top notch as always, but only one can be crowned champion.

This Blade and Gun Challenge announces the final winner of our next set of eight Champion Tenno.  Each of these champions will be contacted individually for more information pertaining to the Champion Challenge, but while we want to organize their special event regular Blade and Gun Challenges will continue!  Check out this week's post for all the details, and good luck to all submission!

-DE_Adam

Loadout

lsr65d3p.jpg

Before

ise9xoqt.jpg

Subm1

jy7b3f5m.jpg

it is fun to see both pics (1sec difference), just hit the spoiler button a few times.
If the submission can´t be recognized because of the second pic, pls let me know to correct this in time

Edited by Brood_Lord

Submission 1: Grineer Galleon

RDDk44E.jpg

7BRglyT.jpg

Carpet bombed the whole area with Torid. I can't even tell how many corpses there are.

Submission 1: Grineer Asteroid

BBT7OMN.jpg

i2WyNU7.jpg

Just passing gas.   errrr.... I mean passing by with my Embolist

Man just not my place to win is it? ive participated in every round this set and go some honorables but no wins....wonder what im doing wrong.

Loadout

h9sjrcU.jpg

Submissions

HOYBGJo.jpg

sumbission 2 coming soon....i had a good one but i guess i got rid of the wrong one when narrowing my screenshots down :O

KUvTg3d.jpg

grineer ventialtion systems arent designed to handle the type of heavy toxin the infestation can dish out. Interestingly enough this puts a whole new meaning on choke point.

after a quick round again i got one that is arguably better than the one i was going to put in that no longer exists. good luck to me and all participants :D

Edited by Caobie

I do apologize if the picture are not in full Warframe graphic.(i kind of thought it would look cooler if the lightning did not get in the way of the picture.also resize the submission because i was using ducklink for snapshot and video broadcast)This is Saturn survival  i didn't relies that HUD could stay

Loudout1

warfra10.jpg

Loadout2

warfra11.jpg

submission1

snap_211.jpg

submission2

snap_210.jpg

Now i am considering using Ash to be teleport skill since it always leads to a finisher just like exacalibur radial blind+radial finish

Edited by Leavith