Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.6.3

DE_Adam

Fixes

• Fixed Grineer Rollers becoming stuck when summoned.
  • Fixed the Datamass disappearing if a player is killed while picking it up.
  • Fixed Warframes switching from default animation when changing Sigil color.
  • Fixed some visual errors in scanning if the player has the Scanner bound to a hotkey, switching away from the Scanner while in use.
  • Fixed the Strun Wraith and Gorgon weapons not showing the correct Impact / Slash / Puncture stats in the Conclave Arsenal.
  • Fixed the Prisma Skana not being tradeable.
  • Fixed overlapping chat screens that would occur in the greeting message of our chat channels.

Fixes

• Fixed Warframes switching from default animation when changing Sigil color.

But...why? You should make it so they DON'T switch to the default animation when editing any of the cosmetics especially the sigils because they stretch differently on different stances. If it always shows the default stance when editing a sigil then as soon as you will leave it will stretch if you are using a different animation...

The only way I could combat this before this fix was by changing the sigil color back and forth to make the warframe go into the stance I currently have equipped on it so I can edit its width/height/rotation too look better with said animation set.

5sxMPy5.png

Edited by Synikal

But...why? You should make it so they DON'T switch animations when editing any of the cosmetics especially the sigils because they stretch differently on different stances. If it always shows the default stance when editing a sigil then as soon as you will leave it will stretch if you are using a different animation....

The only way I could combat this before this fix was by changing the sigil color back and forth to make the warframe go into the stance I currently have equipped on it so I can edit its width/height/rotation too look better with said animation set.

That's... What they're doing?... They "Fixed" Warframes doing that, meaning they're [hopefully] getting rid of that.

That's... What they're doing?... They "Fixed" Warframes doing that, meaning they're [hopefully] getting rid of that.

Well if they did what I'm suggesting then they worded the fix wrong. Before this hotfix when you went to edit your sigil it would put you into the default animation set and you could force your character to go back into what ever animatoin set you had equipped on said warframe. Now it ALWAYS puts you into the default animation set and you can't force your character to go back into the one you have equipped.

why is it always that they aren't precise about what they fix?

• Fixed some visual errors in scanning if the player has the Scanner bound to a hotkey, switching away from the Scanner while in use.

this was quite a useful feature because you could zoom into your scanner, put it away using a hotkey and still have all those Simaris hunt target scents displayed around you.. So it got to be way easier to find and you could actually fight with your guns while searching.

It wasn't even a "visual error"... the scent displayed properly and I didn't notice any errors... just one feature

Edited by ShiroiTora

But...why? You should make it so they DON'T switch to the default animation when editing any of the cosmetics especially the sigils because they stretch differently on different stances. If it always shows the default stance when editing a sigil then as soon as you will leave it will stretch if you are using a different animation...

5sxMPy5.png

What they should do is allow more freedom of movement so it would not be painful to see a part of your frame or anything when trying to change  color or decorations.

why is it always that they aren't precise about what they fix?

this was quite a useful feature because you could zoom into your scanner, put it away using a hotkey and still have all those Simaris hunt target scents displayed around you.. So it got to be way easier to find and you could actually fight with your guns while searching.

It wasn't even a "visual error"... the scent displayed properly and I didn't notice any errors... just one feature

Should become another Sentinel Mod perhaps? See scent even when not equipping the doohickey.

Endless mission types have either a spawn or reward issue. Waves/rounds simply stop passing at some point.

^ This ^

I just got stuck on Round 20. Planet Earth, Mission Gaia.

Edited by Uhkretor

Applied my post a bit too early. Here's the screenshot from my current mission, which I am going to abort (Unfortunately).

https://imgur.com/EOyZIK0

... Basically, as you can see, there is no enemies... It simply got stuck in that particular situation and doesn't budge. This is probably the wrong place to post it but~...

... Anyway, it would be nice if you could take a look at what's causing it because~ I didn't notice anything weird. Just killed the enemies after it reached 100% and got stuck there.

Thanks in advance though.

Edit: Oh yeah, before I forget. I searched every possible corner and hidden section with the Synthesis Scanner on-da-face. There is absolutely no enemy hidden anywhere.

Edited by Uhkretor

Still no fix for not being able to copy DEFAULT main colors of your warframe to attachments. Same thing with the weaposns.

Click Default on your main item then on your attachment to sync them

-V